• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Luck has a lust for my miniskirt. That's never a good thing.

btw, anyone knows a place I can watch anime without an idiotic 5 minutes limit from veoh or something?
    We're not allowed to give out links or anything as far as I'm aware. (I think)

Lust for your mini skirt...erm...thats kinda weird :D

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Gosh you're such a good kid Charizard.. not my style.. can you PM me if you have one please?

It isn't weird. More than half neighborhood has lust for my miniskirt. Oh well not only mine, but still...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Gosh you're such a good kid Charizard.. not my style.. can you PM me if you have one please?

It isn't weird. More than half neighborhood has lust for my miniskirt. Oh well not only mine, but still...
    Eh, I just try to follow the rules ^^

Just type it in on google. Whatever pops up first is the best option, thats what I do XD
    Well bought some more clothes for the trip. My mom didn't let me buy any South Pole, Ecko or any of my favorite brands D:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I believe short-shorts are the same things as miniskirts basicly, only they reach between the legs. You could really just attach a string between two parts of the skirt and call it shorts.

My point, eh, is that it's not that odd that she dislikes both :P

I always wear tight jeans or chinos, or shorts during the summer :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I believe short-shorts are the same things as miniskirts basicly, only they reach between the legs. You could really just attach a string between two parts of the skirt and call it shorts.

My point, eh, is that it's not that odd that she dislikes both :P
    My school doesn't allow either. xD So nobody will get overly excited lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back