• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    omggg, Chipotleeee.

The one close to my house gives out free burritos on Halloween, if you go int there wrapped, or partially wrapped in tin-foil. xD;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

WHAT. I wonder if I mine does that! D: I'm definitely going to have to try it omg. HALLOWEEN JUST GOT 100x MORE EXCITING

Well, if you try it.. just like.. wrap up an arm, or leg or something. XD

Wouldn't wanna go in there in FULL tin-foil garb, only to have everyone inside look at you like ' O__O '. Just in case.. just in case.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Those burritos are pretty epicly size.. not gonna lie. xD;

Have no idea how my friend got three free ones last October, and managed to eat them all..

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Well, my stage where I was like that went on until I was 17 or 18. It started at 12-ish, with my appetite having been much larger than my peers even before I was 12.
    I remember always finishing dinner and lunches before everyone else did, and then I'd immediately ask for dessert.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back