• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Nice way to start off the morning XD
    Or afternoon depending on where you live.
    All mornings are good with a cigarette. It's one of those things I do before I go to school and if I don't find time to I'll smoke at school. I'll just leave my bag in class and find myself a corner.. A MUCH better way to waste your time other than pisstory class.

And it's.. 4 PM here. I woke up at 11:30 AM.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    At the above arguement, just try to keep it friendly mhmmk? This isn't the place for it.
    Anyway, TCTI isn't scary, I mean, you're always going to be the outcast anywhere new you go until you get used to it and get to know people etc. TCTI is just another thread, just as the DCC is, you were an outcast here too at one stage, remember that :]
    Thats true XD
    I'll try going there, I only know a couple of people there anyways :D

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    At the above arguement, just try to keep it friendly mhmmk? This isn't the place for it.
    Anyway, TCTI isn't scary, I mean, you're always going to be the outcast anywhere new you go until you get used to it and get to know people etc. TCTI is just another thread, just as the DCC is, you were an outcast here too at one stage, remember that :]
    I have a short temper which has something to do with (my rather sad) past. I don't like it that people review something I do the slightest. I lose myself easily. So if short tempered people aren't welcome then just please say so.

OT: TCTI looks like a thread they talk about random things. And you have nothing to be scared of from a virtual thread. Butt in any time you like Charizard. If they know what forum stands for and know that all users can post anywhere they want as long as it's not offtopic then they won't mind.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back