• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    That's why you had a pink signature then! They made us learn cursive hand writing in primary school so it was all like this.
    Says the guy who owns a pair of shorts with flowers on them! Gurl, you need to embrace your inner gurl. You love pink.

Same, haha. I had to write in pencil and cursive until I get my pen license.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I write terrible. It could have been fixed when I was younger but my mom didn't know about that. And I really don't care, all school works I do in the PC regardless if they allow or not. They say my writing is unreadable so I do it in the PC and they can go jump over a cliff if they don't like it. Say thanks I'm doing this because I don't even do homework. This year I usually woke up at 10 AM so I missed like 2 classes (we begin at 8AM) each day..

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Basically, Poke means "that is beyond horribleness" but doesn't want you to start raging about people judging and reviewing you, so he won't say it.
    I'll forgive you this time because I'm hungry and lunch is ready.. next time I WON'T BACK DOWN you hear me? Next time you review me I'm going to punch you THOUGH THE SCREEN.

Off to smoke a cigarette.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'll forgive you this time because I'm hungry and lunch is ready.. next time I WON'T BACK DOWN you hear me? Next time you review me I'm going to punch you THOUGH THE SCREEN.

Off to smoke a cigarette.
    Nice way to start off the morning XD
    Or afternoon depending on where you live.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It's summer here :D

And one thousand posts in.. how many days are that?

recently, I've managed to do a hundred posts a day, after finding The Daily Chit-Chat, but it's hard to keep up :|
    About 10 days. I'm really active during the summer :3
    I don't really care for my post count, but for some reason I do right now :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Nice (^^)

I feel like I should get it up.. I've been on OT so much that it feels empty :P
    I've never really been in OT because I don't want to feel like an outast each time I post in the TCTII or w/e its called o.o

What does it stand for anyways?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    At the above arguement, just try to keep it friendly mhmmk? This isn't the place for it.
    Anyway, TCTI isn't scary, I mean, you're always going to be the outcast anywhere new you go until you get used to it and get to know people etc. TCTI is just another thread, just as the DCC is, you were an outcast here too at one stage, remember that :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back