• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I meant it jokingly as I think I was a bit late on that stuff, though I heard a lot about it at school...

1995-96... good years XD

Years
    I like Dark Magician Girl More... more nostalgic, doesn't have anything to do with that bull crap 5D's stuff...
    The Daily Chit-Chat

Ahh the good ol' days...

[Super late IDC/]

DMG is super smexy

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I miss Toonami, too.

But I like watching my anime in Japanese~ And reading my manga fan translated.

By the way, that's a hot DMG card.

Years
    hehe, in terms of anime, i will go over to a friends and watch bleach or Naruto with them, but on my own i don't really watch much TV ..
    I'm a video game nerd > . <
    I do have to say i will watch Wolf's Rain at random weekends, just for like 20 hours sit and watch the whole thing straight thru

Never gets old :)

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
    Years
    Video game junkie here, too~

Actually, to be honest, I'm really just reading/watching one series, and I have to wait a whole week (sometimes two) for the next episode/chapter to come out D:

And that series be Fairy Tail. My latest anime/manga obsession <3

My current video game obsession... Probably Yggdra Union )or any Dept. Heaven games) or Final Fantasy VII and Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

Years
    Ahh Dissidia, I went out and bought a PSP solely to play that game xD

when i was done i sold it to a friend >///<

hehe In terms of Video games, I'm playing Aion Tower of Eternity at the moment,

on the Side i just play some various xbox games, or old school emulators on my PC

:D

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
    Years
    I actually got a PSP for Yggdra Union and Riviera's PSP versions, which were enhanced versions of their GBA counterparts D:

And for Final Fantasy, too :>

Firion, Cloud, and Terra ftw.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Oh, I have this RPG game, Final Fantasy Chocobo's Tale on Wii, I've been stuck at the same point for like five months. I rarely play it though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Luminous Arc is a great series :3

/liked the characters from the first one but the storyline and more fluid movement from the second; can't wait to play the third

I only have Symphonia for Tales, though :<

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    Luminous Arc is a great series :3

/liked the characters from the first one but the storyline and more fluid movement from the second; can't wait to play the third

I only have Symphonia for Tales, though :<

Symphonia's fuuuun o3o

Vesperia ftfw though :p

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I hate tetris,
    I know it's a classic.
    But I can't stand it.. It really annoys me how you have to get a whole line..
    Some of you may think that's easy..

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    OH I KNOW, my friend was obsessed with it for like two months, he even used to play it during class, so annoying >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back