• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightEspeon ♥!

Espeon is awesome!
Years
  • [/QUOTE]
    Reminds me actually, we had been on vacation for a bit, when we returned, I noticed tiny little yellow balls on what looked to be spider-web on our mail box. I poked it with a stick, and all their legs popped out and they were moving about. They were about the size of poppy seeds.

The spiders in Indonesia were about the size of my hand (feet span), their actual bodies were long and slendor. I remember approaching one once, and saw it dripping venom.[/QUOTE]

Great because I hope you die of venom , you freak!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Well if she is really eleven years old, she probably won't go around posing as the opposite gender.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    :O

As a response I think the opening credit to The outer limits explains my position:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    *gives everyone Freedy-like nightmares* MY GIFT! XD

Lol... It's a good thing I know what my tendencies are...

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol... I did make him leave, didn't I? XD Ah well, who next?

Btw I have had Britney Spears' 3 stuck in my head for the longest time in my head... Mostly because of hearing it at work... Usually her songs do that it seems, but this time it is worse. XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I remember when I was in Australia once, I had listened to Chris Cornell's You Know My Name, so many times, that I'd bet the average person would have thought of me as insane (I was wearing my earbuds of course though).

So who do we pick now? XD :P

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Older this time? :O

I've started to listen to some random Bboy house music (as within itself there is several subgneres).

Here is one:

I have no idea what the people are talking about (in terms of dance moves: "Oh yeah at X:XX part I'm going to do a BLAH moce")

My trip in Australia was 9 months, and of legend, I have the photos to prove it. XD Well not on here anyway :P

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha yep. I suppose you can't really go younger though X_x at your age anyway XD though I shall match you up with (because I feel like it, and you're the same age as him, though I suspect he has a middle aged man fetish which makes it kind of weird):

The Daily Chit-Chat

>.> XD It's funny yet creepy though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back