• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It's so that I don't have to leave my shiny Dusclops as an icky Dusclops. :(

But red dusclops > blue dusknoir ;;

Dusclops is ew though. It always looks like it's gonna grope someone.
    The Daily Chit-Chat
    The Daily Chit-Chat
    The Daily Chit-Chat

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Earth Hour? *searches Wiki* Ohhhh. Huh. I don't think anybody I know is gonna bother with that. I would bother, but it's not like I can read in the dark...Plus my friends' sleeping over, and if we don't have electric entertainment for an hour she'll drive me even MORE insane than she is right now.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Earth Hour? *searches Wiki* Ohhhh. Huh. I don't think anybody I know is gonna bother with that. I would bother, but it's not like I can read in the dark...Plus my friends' sleeping over, and if we don't have electric entertainment for an hour she'll drive me even MORE insane than she is right now.

I could probably do without an hour since I have two DS's :>
    I'm basically screwed otherwise; I rely on electricity for everything.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i totally forgot about Earth Day >.>
    i feel so bad for not remembering it... last year was a fail, when it was time to switch everything off, i didnt do that -.-

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I have a DSi, but isn't the whole point of Earth Hour to not use electricity/trical items?

But speaking of electrical items, I noticed that LadyGaga in your sig, .little monster, and my friend was wondering what it was so I showed her the video...I'll be honest. Worst 9 minutes of my life. -.-;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    That reminds me, I need to play some music on iTunes.

WTF, pursuit of happiness is played the most, at 11 times.

I don't think electricity pollutes, just the source that it gets its energy from.
    So I don't think it counts if you use something that is already recharged and doesn't need to be plugged in to work.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    That's way too much >:(

I think »this« guy hacked Erica's account or something, I can't remember ;;
    But it was somewhere along those lines.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Ahhh yes! the Liquinn incident was quite a terrible one. Steve took some big measures against it. But I doubt it was Erica's account that was hacked. I think it was another admin. Not like the staff will probably tell anyone who's account got cracked...but eh. (Curse that Staff Secrecy Pactio!)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Pachy, you are the only person I have heard of that uses, or owns for that matter, a Zune o.o

Or anyone that cares about Zune, FOR THAT MATTER.
    Ahhh yes! the Liquinn incident was quite a terrible one. Steve took some big measures against it. But I doubt it was Erica's account that was hacked. I think it was another admin. Not like the staff will probably tell anyone who's account got cracked...but eh. (Curse that Staff Secrecy Pactio!)

Oh, I was right. :D
    I actually heard a bit about that when I was lurking as a tiny nooblet(now a full grown noob) and I was like "OMG THAT SUCKED ;;"
    I was reminded only recently thanks to MSN convos.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

********! Utter ********. :3 I've several friends who own a Zune, and they're so much better than those iPhails (iPod/Phone)

Yeah, I just went there. Apple products suck.

They don't necessarily suck, they're just flawed. I like how there are much more options on the keyboard, but they try so hard to be original that they give up functionality for it.
    It's annoying having the apple button next to the red thing that takes out pages when it's fullscreen.

Zunes are basically the Microsoft response to the iPod, AFAIK. They both have exclusive options though.
    I think I'll get a droid or Nexus one, if anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back