• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    After talking to my friends via MSN and texting for the last six years, I've sorta come to the conclusion that people tend to write properly the more mature they get. There's very few people I know who stil tip lyk dis on MSN, and when we're texting, they only use the real obvious ones like 'u' or '2'. Don't know why everyone gets so worked up about it.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Ooh, ooh, my typing means I'm mature?

whooooooo awesom awesomewaeomsaewaoemaweoaweaomawewaomwasdkl~~~~~``````````````````````````````````````````!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111

@Above, my apologies. You're just pretentious.

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    When I used to play Combat Arms / World of Warcraft I never typed like this, mostly because nobody gave a damn.

On forums you either type it like you were going to turn it in or gtfo

That's just how I've come to terms.

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    I sense he is done trolling :]

Or one of ya are done flaming :D

Anyways..

Yeah..

So...

I'm staying up all night because my blankets are still in the dryer.

Derp.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Well, you don't need to know the meaning of the word to know what i'm doing.

Me: What's with this pretentious acting?
    You: What acting?
    Me: Oh, sorry, you're just pretentious.

See, I took the acting from the pretentious acting, seeing as you seemed to say there wasn't any, and made it just "pretentious". :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My favourite use of the word "pretentious" was when I was sitting outside a class waiting for it to start with my friend. This other guy comes along with a girl and he's obviously flirting. They sit down across from us and the guy, still flirting, says, "You know, I'm very pretentious. That means I like to pretend."

It took all of our willpower and then some for my friend and I not to burst out laughing.

Anyway, @NinjaCaterpie: don't be rude. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back