• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
    Years
    I'm just a bit curious but what are some of your stances on whats happening in the Middle East between Israel and Lebenon(probably spelled wrong)

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
    I haven't taken a look at that thread yet. Maybe I'll take a look at it for some reason, get a laugh out of it.

Haven't been on here in a while, and I'm now starting to get bored of my 360 now.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I haven't taken a look at that thread yet. Maybe I'll take a look at it for some reason, get a laugh out of it.

Haven't been on here in a while, and I'm now starting to get bored of my 360 now.
    Video Games are evil D:< Except for Pokemon ones.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    There are very, very few games that I have actually completed that aren't of the Pokemon genre, myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back