• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dare thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • YAS1 said:
    I meant the Pok?mon, not your boyfriend! :P

as much as how Kaiba treats those 3 anime-wise rare but useless BEWDs are an extension of himself, Arcanine the Pokemon to Soph is the avatar of Andy ^_^; that dare will be hard for her to accept it ;p

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • I wont accept it. Arcanine personifies Andy! I cant say it.
    And he is not my boyfreind O_o

Years
  • Frost, you just walked straight into a deathtrap, set by yours truley. I've been waiting for a while.

Frost, I dare you to say in you're sig that you're breaking up with Kairi and are now avalible, in bold, for a week. you can mention it was a dare if you desire.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • many reasons why I won't do that:

a) save the truth/dare stuff for Lightning... I don't like to rely on these things to hope for the girl that I like to kiss me that way unlike how Lightning handles Truth and Dare

b) that dare is as unacceptable to me as "let's go out into the street and live as a hobo for a week!"

*refer to the little font 1 line in my signature for more clear explanation, or heck with it just refer to Soph's case*

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    many reasons why I won't do that:

a) save the truth/dare stuff for Lightning... I don't like to rely on these things to hope for the girl that I like to kiss me that way unlike how Lightning handles Truth and Dare

b) that dare is as unacceptable to me as "let's go out into the street and live as a hobo for a week!"

*refer to the little font 1 line in my signature for more clear explanation, or heck with it just refer to Soph's case*
    You're no fun... you should see how many dares there are going around involving you and kairi...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    You're no fun... you should see how many dares there are going around involving you and kairi...

There are some things that we can all joke about and laugh at, to have a great time. And then there are those things that are to remain stiff and serious at all times because they actually pack meaning and significance

Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    Hmm, I need to dare a girl to pair up with me, not sure who though. Though I do have a few people NOT to pick.
    I am hopefully on the 'never pair up with' list, casue if not *gets out- you guessed it- a plasma grenade* this will have to be used. and I really need to find my rocket launcher.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    I am hopefully on the 'never pair up with' list, casue if not *gets out- you guessed it- a plasma grenade* this will have to be used. and I really need to find my rocket launcher.

Thank goodness I like plasma, now I just need to become a pyromaniac.

But yes, you are on the list, I was half asleep when I made *that* post, don't worry. :knockedou

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    many reasons why I won't do that:

In other words, STOP DARING PEOPLE TO SAY NASTY THINGS ABOUT THE PEOPLE TAHT THEY LOVE.

Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    Thank goodness I like plasma, now I just need to become a pyromaniac.

But yes, you are on the list, I was half asleep when I made *that* post, don't worry. :knockedou
    good. but just in case.. *finds rocket launcher and re-loads it*

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2006
    I dare you dumd A## to put a dead dino as your avatar if u cant find one draw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There must be blood (lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots)!!!!!!!!

Mwhahahahhahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!

Dino killers

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhhahahahahah!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • that works as a dare, but no need for the wasted space with the spam, and we can certainly cut out censor bypass just to be nice hmm? ^_^

and that doesn't mean I accepted that as my dare as well ;p *is such a killjoy*

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2006
    Sorry

Me promice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knuckles 01 da man

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Shaz3d, I dare you to put the words, "I have canceled Pokemon Supreme Evolution for 7 days." in your signature

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I dare you to put in your sig:
    I PROMISE TO BE A NICER GIRL.
    For 7 days.

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    How come people ignored my previous post?

P-K Ball, I dare you to put "SNF sucks" for 2 days.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • Solar, I dare you to take "I am happily married to Junichi! No Stealing!" out of your sig for 2 days

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    I dare you to...survive with Micheal Jackson for 1 min alone in his room XD
    Okay, what do I do now?

EDITED : Last one was too hard for Andy XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back