• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dare thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
  • Well, Black Charizard, the dare lasts 4 a week.

And amphy, I dare U to...

first delete your old sig and avatar, and Put a picture of the BEUD(Blues Eyes ultimate dragon) in your sig, and a picture of a pickle in your avatar, with the user title thingy "I R FERRY!!" and in your sig, below the BEUD, write this in the exact text and color i'm showing it in: AWW!!! a puppy!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Bob V said:
    Well, Black Charizard, the dare lasts 4 a week.

And amphy, I dare U to...

first delete your old sig and avatar, and Put a picture of the BEUD(Blues Eyes ultimate dragon) in your sig, and a picture of a pickle in your avatar, with the user title thingy "I R FERRY!!" and in your sig, below the BEUD, write this in the exact text and color i'm showing it in: AWW!!! a puppy!!

Why don't u accept the dare?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    I dare you to deleted everything from your sig and put a pic of a teletubby in ur ava and all of the teletubbies in ur sig.the user title:telebies rulez
    for 1 week

this pic in ur sig:
    teletubbies1024.jpg

you cannot say it was a dare either

the ava:
    teletubbies1025.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I guess I'll take a dare form someone. I don't feel like daring anyone myself though. Lack of creativity in my head for anything decent.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    I guess I'll take a dare form someone. I don't feel like daring anyone myself though. Lack of creativity in my head for anything decent.

Nothing much, but I dare you to talk like a pirate in every post for two days! Yarrrrrh!

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • Satoshi's Going to Be dared after mine's gone. *Angry*
    Chairman Kaga.... I dare you to have a Fire Dragon from FE Avatar, a user title saying: "FIRE DRAGON DIED! HOW SAD..."
    And a sig saying nothing at all....

HAHAHAHAH!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Dakota said:
    Are you stupid or something...golly...that's the whole point of the thread! I guess it's ok to deny some drastic dares, but to deny them all together is just stupid...

kinda like you

(I sound mean I know, but she just brings it outta me)
    Dakota, I am tired of this. Maybe she does get on your nerves, but you have no right to call her stupid. She is still a good member, and a good person, whether you think so or not. Sure, there are some things that she needs to work on, but atleast she is trying, and she is not a spammer. If she was, then sure, call her whatever you like and ban her. She makes nice posts, and even if some aren't worth reading, it's still not a big deal because we all make posts like that. Nobody is perfect except God, so I would suggest you get used to that fact, and learn to deal with people that annoy you in a nicer way. She isn't causing any harm to you, except maybe testing your patience, but you know, that's good. It makes you a stronger and much smarter person. ((Hah, I'm going into the corny 'life lessons' discussion.))

And I'm speaking to everyone who keeps picking on her - I hadn't said anything about it until now, but I finally just decided to comment on it. She isn't as bad as some of you act like she is, or else she wouldn't be a Moderator and a respected member. She has even been here for a very long time, and she comes on daily. Even though that doesn't determine what kind of poster she is, atleast it shows that she is a loyal member.

Anyways, I don't want this to turn into anything, so if you'd like to say something to me then please send me a PM. I didn't want to seem rude, and like I was insulting you or anybody else, I just want everyone (Who has insulted her) to know that this has gone too far. I had a right to stand up for her, because she is my friend.

(And nobody even think about daring me! O_o)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I shall scour (no pun intended) the internet for a nice fire dragon pic and if I am successful I shall do as you ask concerning the avatar!

But I must leave the thread for now, I have pondering and stuff to do~!

aaaaaa

I'll accept one dare. ONE. You guys and girls can think of it as a group if you want.
    Better make it a good one.
    I'll act on the dare when I get home from work, so you got some time to think about it.

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
  • Skye said:
    Hey everyone!! I forgot who dared me to change my gender, but would it be all right if I changed my gender back to normal by say...tomorrow? Pokejungle and I are getting married soon...and well...it might be a little awkward...
    If a dare is too disturbing or if you want to change it back, just do it. You don't have to do the dare completely if you don't want to.

Dakota, I am tired of this. Maybe she does get on your nerves, but you have no right to call her stupid. She is still a good member, and a good person, whether you think so or not. Sure, there are some things that she needs to work on, but atleast she is trying, and she is not a spammer. If she was, then sure, call her whatever you like and ban her. She makes nice posts, and even if some aren't worth reading, it's still not a big deal because we all make posts like that. Nobody is perfect except God, so I would suggest you get used to that fact, and learn to deal with people that annoy you in a nicer way. She isn't causing any harm to you, except maybe testing your patience, but you know, that's good. It makes you a stronger and much smarter person. ((Hah, I'm going into the corny 'life lessons' discussion.))

And I'm speaking to everyone who keeps picking on her - I hadn't said anything about it until now, but I finally just decided to comment on it. She isn't as bad as some of you act like she is, or else she wouldn't be a Moderator and a respected member. She has even been here for a very long time, and she comes on daily. Even though that doesn't determine what kind of poster she is, atleast it shows that she is a loyal member.

Anyways, I don't want this to turn into anything, so if you'd like to say something to me then please send me a PM. I didn't want to seem rude, and like I was insulting you or anybody else, I just want everyone (Who has insulted her) to know that this has gone too far. I had a right to stand up for her, because she is my friend.

(And nobody even think about daring me! O_o)

She has a good point, Dakota..... You, Dakota were acting very mean to me all the time when you don't like something I said. Not everyone is perfect at everything. Everyone has weaknesses and their strong point. I think you owe me a applogy, for all the disrespect you did to me.

(augh..... I should stop asking for applogies... ;) )

P.S. Don't even think of daring me. XD

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Junichi said:
    Anyone want to dare me? Im available for humiliation XD.
    I dare you to say in your signature for 5 days,
    "Paired up with Jirachi!"

Now you are my boyfriend, and if you resist, you are a CHICKEN!
    ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back