• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poet of Darkness

Poet of darkness
    Years
    ?H?ϧ said:
    Did you read the rules espyon luver??? That is breaking to rules! I'm not taking that lame dare! Dares can only be for 1 week unless you have a deal with someone and nothing inappropriate like gayness! -_-

sorry im not a member please forgive me but i dare you to log in as me and i log in as you for 1 week straight XD

Cyclops

Lugia Master
    Years
    Ok Alana... I dare you to change your user-title to "Cyclops Fangirl!!" for two days. Simple, no?

And tyranitar dude, I bet you didn't see that one coming... *points down to sig* Fufufufu....

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    oh....my...god.iunno if im right but if im paired with sum1 then u cant be married to me so i think u got2 change cyclops

muahahaha 131 i dare you to put erry1 who has posted in this whoooole dare thing on your friends list.for 7 days (1 week).

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    lol...u could go back page by page and write down the diff user names thats why its hard ..thats what i dare is..but since you cant handle it forget it im not givin you nemore dares

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    tryanitar dude i dare you to change all your avy and sig picture to pics of Richie XD ^^

*runs before being caught and gets to escape safely*

Jirachi Master

I can walk AND talk!
    Years
    The Haredest Dare Ever For EVA01: First, change your avatar to Ricky Martin. Then, put, "Justin Timberlake Fanatic" as your user title. Then put in your sig, pics of the wiggles and everything wiggles. As your location, put, "Watching the Wiggles. I'll be back! You can't put stupid dare or anything like that anywhere. Do it for a week (7 days).

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    done
    changing lol XD 7 days starting from now

PS - EVA02 your gonna have to be a GIRL for 2 months :paranoid:

Last edited:

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    ok im being a girl for two months and i dare jirachi master to be a girl for 7 days

Last edited:

Double_eagle

Lord of the eagles
    Years
    Dark Heaven said:

1# You need permission from that person before using their sig/avy.
    2# No dares that broke PC rules allowed, since PC rules apply to all forums.
    3# The longest dare you can make is one week. (Unless you have something worked out with the person that is giving the dare)
    4# If you don't want to be dared, don't post here.
    5# You have to take a dare in the dare thread as long as it don't interfere with any other dare before hand (if you don't want to take a dare some one gives you then don't post in this thread).

I dare jirachi master to be a girl for 4 months

Read the rules, I says the longest you can make is one week.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Taki I dare you to be a boy for three days. Change you sig and Avatar to something boyish and don't say its a dare.

OK I'm ready for a tough dare. Maybe for a week this time. *Cringes slightly but stays where she is.*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back