• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Masterblue said:
    I am up for a dare and ill do it to no mater what it is!!!
    Are you sure? good luck.. Type like this., make your age 5 yrs old, change your gender to female and put in your sig: 1 /-\|V| 4 u13312 605u 1337 1-14><012!! f'|-|3412 /\/\4]-[ 1]V[134 5|<1|_|_Z!!!!! the signature is size 5 darkred glow with navy colour inside it. the thing you must write with is magenta glow pink colour, size one.. Lastz 1 entire week.. MUHAHAHAHAHA I AM SO EVIL!!!! no saying its a dare either.. you asked for anything.. I want a dare that isn't as evil as the one I told Master blue to do.. and lasts a maxium of 3 dayz..

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Blaze - I dare you to put Bubbles (Powerpuff Girls) as your avatar, set your user title to "Pretty Sugar Girl *giggles*", and set your sig to a picture of a dumpster with "my house" written underneath it, as well as change your gender to female. :D Lasts for 1 day.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    No can do with the text, I'm way too lazy, but I'll do the age and gender change. I planned on a temporary gender change anyway. =P

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    You guys are crazy in here! XD

Everyone should receive a "dare point" for completing a dare ^^ then there would be an ultimate dare master XD

Tool Guy

Weee
    Years
    I dare someone to make your self a male (if ur a female) and a female(if your a male) and set ur age to 30 and change ur avatar to any envolved with Plum Juice and and for your location say still live with parents and cange ur siggy to any thing envolved with Coconuts! tehetehe lasts 2 days! Is anyone brave enough?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    dont forget though, tool, if he completes the dare, he gets to dare you something! XD
    i would do a dare..but they all involve changing gender -.-;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    i would ressee..but would it mean i have to do one of your dares back? (i would do a dare, as long as it doesnt involve gender changing ^^; )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back