• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Yep and I dare to say I'm the biggest Power Puff fan Ever on your sig in really big font. Hehe Im becoming evil.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Yeah this is my first dare.I figured it be 'fun' to get a dare.My mind is out to kill me it is.

Alana

Years
    Alright bye.

I'll dare someone else, but I can't do my dare till I get a reply so I guess someone else can dare me.

Alana

Years
    OK I dare you to change your sig to something all pink and flowery and type in pink for three days.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I'll dare you Alana!I dare you to put 'I LOVE Sesame Street!' In BIG letters in your sig and it has to be wrote in a pink font!

Years
    Alana said:
    OK I dare you to change your sig to something all pink and flowery and type in pink for three days.

Lmfao. Whee @ My first dare!!!! Done.

Uhh...I like, dare you to, uhm...Like...Change your sig to a picture of some boy band trying to look sexy, and something in big pink letters that says like... EYE LUV THE BOI BANDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Three days. Bwahaha?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Hmm...how can I join this topic...*ponders* I can't think up of any dares, so does anyone have a good one for me? >_>;

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Zapchu..type like this for 1 day?
    Since your not ready to be dared yet..I'll wait!

I wanna be dared too! nothing like : Type like this 4 1 week and say in your signature I WUV CAREBEARZ!! in size seven.. that's too harsh for me..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back