• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Kakashi and Sasuke Lover said:

Uhh, wait I don't get it. So I can choose when I can do it till as long as its after September 10th? o___O;;

Oooh you shouldn't have said that when i'm still here *evil grin*

lol I dare you to put this in your sig:

OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH KAKASHI AND SASUKE!!!11

*gets killed by Kakashi and Sasuke Lover*

~~

lmao that would be so hilarious XD X3 and put it in large letters so everybody can see LMAO *dies from laughing too much*

I don't know if that's allowed but I'll doit anyways.Can I put its a dare in my sig.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Oh um..*checks date* How about september 10th?

Oh, and you were supposed to put the *gets killed by Kakashi and Sasuke Lover* thing in their too. It was part of the joke if you get it XD You don't have to if you don't want to though X3

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    ok then i want you to be female and change ur avatar to sumthing girly
    this dare wears off on Wednesday :P

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    We made a deal with suki both of our dare wear off now! Mainly because none of us could bare looking at that... ugly thing suki had as her avatar.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    yey ugly horrible avatar
    now i got a lovely one yay!!!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    why dont u be a girl now? :D
    I cud imagine it lol!!! haha
    i bet u wont do it tho

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Okay when does the dare wear of? But in return I want you to fill your sig with teletubbies, change your profile to the teletubby master and change your location to a land full of teletubbies your dare wears of when mine does so think carefully.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    ahhhhh no way i cant live through that no please spare me another one please *drops on both knees and begs* :( im so unhappy please no

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Okay okay you have to write something like dragon122 is so cute in every post from now on the dare wears of on wednesday and you may mention it's a dare.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    man yeh he's so evil but only on dares
    his soul changes... anyway smart arty can make up an evil dare 4 u mwhuahaha
    is that 4 alter ego or me?

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Wait I just came up with an evil dare *evil grin* you have to put a picture of groudon in your sig and write awww groudon is so cute. And the last one was for ego, you may either choose between the teletubbies, groudon or dragon122

Back