• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Nope I have much more evil dares for you, but I'm afraid of your revenge so I'll let it be.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    smarty_arty said:
    Wait I just came up with an evil dare *evil grin* you have to put a picture of groudon in your sig and write awww groudon is so cute. And the last one was for ego, you may either choose between the teletubbies, groudon or dragon122
    plz can i do dragon122 let me do that one im not as tough :D

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Okay the dragon122 dare it is then. But you still have to tell me when my dare wears off.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Mr. phychic said:
    My user name sais Mr. phychic and im a girl just weird
    yeh thats wierd not as wierd as mine was tho i was freaky we were equal lets just say :D

Dragon122 is SO cute

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Alter Ego said:
    Aww...is the lollypop princess afraid of little ol' me? Come on, someone dare me.

Okie Dokey then. I dare you to act like...like...an alien.

How do you act like an alien, I don't know. Maybe refer to people as "little earthlings" and have in your signature your plot ( Or a plot) to take over the world. Oh yeah, and you have to change you avatar into an alien! n_n

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Wolf_Goddess said:
    Okie Dokey then. I dare you to act like...like...an alien.

How do you act like an alien, I don't know. Maybe refer to people as "little earthlings" and have in your signature your plot ( Or a plot) to take over the world. Oh yeah, and you have to change you avatar into an alien! n_n

I already mentioned this earlier, but I'm sure it just got lost under the posting spree; I'll take any dare that doesn't change the way I write. I can do the rest of the stuff, but not the change in posting style (It is just too annoying >_<). Good enough?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Wolf_Goddess said:
    Gah, sorry about that. The piling up of the posts in this thread is suffocating me! *gack*
    Yes, that is perfect. Sorry about that...

Okay then. Now as for my counter-dare; (You seriously didn't expect to escape without one, did you? :badsmile: ) Write up your own lyrics for a pok?mon theme song (At least three verses long) and keep it in your signature. Now, this dare will be in place as long as mine is, so choose the duration carefully, m'kay?

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
    i will dare soemone if i can.....

live this in their siganture for 10 days

Mods here have really bad atttudes expecially you..........

in bold print size 5

Inugami

Years
    LunaticJohnny said:
    I dare you to use pink colored signature for a 5 days (not so long o.O)

as for me, I'm up for a dare
    Yay I dare you to be a girl and change your avatar to something girly till wednesday when mine weres off :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Alter Ego said:
    Okay then. Now as for my counter-dare; (You seriously didn't expect to escape without one, did you? :badsmile: ) Write up your own lyrics for a pok?mon theme song (At least three verses long) and keep it in your signature. Now, this dare will be in place as long as mine is, so choose the duration carefully, m'kay?

Gah! Not that creative on that scale! >_<

Fine! It will last from this monday until....the week after.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    Mr. phychic said:
    Yay I dare you to be a girl and change your avatar to something girly till wednesday when mine weres off :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile:
    ok, I accept your dare, and I won't even put that it's a dare XD so I have until Wednesday ^^

Back