• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    super latios, I dare you to put "Dawg 2005 is the best ever!" At the top of your sig. For...one week. That isn't so hard now is it?

Someone dare me big!!! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    I dare you to change your gender to female and change your avy and sig to girly stuff. you also have to post in a a girly persona.No telling anyone your following a dare. You couldn't change any of it without 1 week passsing first. Please dare me back. Even if you don't accept.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Um I?ll do the dare IF I can post it on my sig I'm not doing it If people don?t no its a dare that?s just creepy lol also this may not be the best dare but I dare you to act six for a week. I want a youngster sprite on you avatar OR Sig your choice and I want you to make your birthday age 6 is that a good dare?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Clow said:
    Um I?ll do the dare IF I can post it on my sig I'm not doing it If people don?t no its a dare that?s just creepy lol also this may not be the best dare but I dare you to act six for a week. I want a youngster sprite on you avatar OR Sig your choice and I want you to make your birthday age 6 is that a good dare?

First: Deal you can put it in your sig. Second:I don't think I can comply with your dare. If I act like a six year old i'll probably get banned. Good dare though. Please think of something else just as good.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Clow said:
    ok.... new dare new dare.... um....... I need some time I tell you when I come up with something

Don't forget.... girl personality too. By the way you are allowed to dare the same thing back.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Yah I know but i'm creative :D If I cant think Of ANYTHING good I might dare the same
    *edit
    I got I dare you to act like a sailor moon fan boy, yes I sure you may think this is evil and your right :D I want a Sailor Moon pic on you sig and/or avatar and your title will be Sailor Moon rules XD, well?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Clow said:
    Yah I know but i'm creative :D If I cant think Of ANYTHING good I might dare the same
    *edit
    I got I dare you to act like a sailor moon fan boy, yes I sure you may think this is evil and your right :D I want a Sailor Moon pic on you sig and/or avatar and your title will be Sailor Moon rules XD, well?

K wait until next saturday and I will do it. however I can't take down my current avy until then.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Anyne willing to do this dare? For one week act like agirl and change your gender to a girl. I would gladly do it with you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Kratos said:
    I've been looking for a dare I guess I will take this dare then.

i dare you to change your gender to female and act like agirl for the next week starting saturday.

I also dare you to dare me to do hte same thing.

Back