• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Labyrinth Gym

Do You Think This Gym Will Become Popluar

• Yes

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deeje

Pokemon Breeder from Aus
    Years
    Hm, I decided that I wont be the leader at this time. May come back later though

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Hey, could I be a follower of Quick_Kid or Lil_Miss?

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
    Wow! My trainer pic looks awesome! Thanks Dark!

Anyway, seeing as I'll be the last line of defense 4 trainers trying 2 become the Dark Labyrinth Champion, I want my prize 2 B extra special! So how about this? If U beat me, and mind U that's a BIG "if", I'll draw U a special commemorative pic of U and your Pokemon team in color. I know a lot of U might B skeptical about a drawing, but I promise U this is better then anything somebody could trade U. If you don't believe me, check out my deviantart account. Username: AStupidNameThatIsn
    At the moment I'm working on an example that I'm going 2 use as my sig, so work hard and good luck challengers! Peace!

Years
    noez, teh water gym is all fulled up =(

oh well, ill look at the gyms without followers and do my best to put a team together =D

Wow! My trainer pic looks awesome! Thanks Dark!

Anyway, seeing as I'll be the last line of defense 4 trainers trying 2 become the Dark Labyrinth Champion, I want my prize 2 B extra special! So how about this? If U beat me, and mind U that's a BIG "if", I'll draw U a special commemorative pic of U and your Pokemon team in color. I know a lot of U might B skeptical about a drawing, but I promise U this is better then anything somebody could trade U. If you don't believe me, check out my deviantart account. Username: AStupidNameThatIsn
    At the moment I'm working on an example that I'm going 2 use as my sig, so work hard and good luck challengers! Peace!

woow, dedicated much *applauds*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Awesome, gym's full again. Those gyms that don't have followers don't worry too much about it. If we get them we get them, if we don't, don't worry about it just battle the challenger. I'll talk to Ryan about the passwords for each gym leader to give the challenger if they win.

Good luck to all challengers and gym leaders and followers and have fun battling!

Years
    whoever can beat me will also get a good natured egg move ghost pokemon to go along with their chosen item, just upping the reward a bit.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Ryan, can you take ROCK off of gym 1 and put me up, but put (temporary) next to it. I'll take over as gym 1 until we have a new leader that can be active and can handle the position.

Gym badges are still being worked on. I found an easier way to do them, so we will get them soon enough. If anyone has any graphic skills, I'd love the help. We need a banner. Thanks everyone :D

Years
    hey there, i could try to make a banner or two. just pm me some details like what you want to have on it and that sort of thing and i can see what i can do.

Back