• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Labyrinth Gym

Do You Think This Gym Will Become Popluar

• Yes

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
    I have a few questions on the Trainer's rule. It's says that to battle the Gym Leader, the challenger must defeat the Gym Follower. But what's the role with the Gym Trainer then? must a challenger beat the Gym Trainers to get to the Gym Follower or Gym Trainers are optionals? Also, what the requirement on the Pokemon trainer's Pokemon, must they be of the same type as of the current Gym? Must they use they same amount of Pokemon has the Gym Leader does? Are Gym Trainers allow to compete against the Gym Follower for the Spot, much like the Gym Follower can compete against the Gym Leader for their spot?

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
    I have a question on the Trainer's rule. It's says that to battle the Gym Leader, the challenger must defeat the Gym Follower. But what's the role with the Gym Trainer then? must a challenger beat the Gym Trainers to get to the Gym Follower or Gym Trainers are optionals? Also, what the requirement on the Pokemon trainer's Pokemon, must they be of the same type as of the current Gym? Must they use they same amount of Pokemon has the Gym Leader does? Are Gym Trainers allow to compete against the Gym Follower for the Spot, much tyhe the Gym Follower can compete against the Gym Leader for their spot?

the gym trainer is the gym follwer so they must beat you before they get to dark sandslash they must use the same ammount and 1 pokemon must be the same type as leader understand

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Wow, been up for only a couple hours and we're almost full. Again, thanks to everyone who has joined. We just need gym trainers and 2 more Elite 4!

can i swich my type to psichic
    Sure you can. Ryan will do it next time he is on, as I cannot edit his posts.

Last edited:

Deeje

Pokemon Breeder from Aus
    Years
    I'd also like to make my type different. I seem to have better electric pokemon.
    So would I be able to make mine electric type?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    I'd also like to make my type different. I seem to have better electric pokemon.
    So would I be able to make mine electric type?

Yup, no problem. We aren't officially opened yet, so go ahead and change to what you feel is best for you.

Also for everyone, if you have friends who you think would be interested we still have two E4 spots and Gym trainer spots we need filled :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Alright, we have our last two E4 members! Now all we need are gym trainers. If anyone has friends they think the would be interested ask them. As soon as i get the banners and badges made we can open. I'll try to get them done before the weekend is over, but I don't know how much I'll be on tomorrow because it's my birthday. But, I'll make an effort to get them done.

Deeje

Pokemon Breeder from Aus
    Years
    *chuckle* Ye, but if that happens, once the gym opens, they will want to join I spose

Back