• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Labyrinth Gym

Do You Think This Gym Will Become Popluar

• Yes

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Since the other guy that Applied for the position didnt read that he had to be a pshycic gym not rock ill join! :)

Soo

ING -Sam!
    FC-Sig
    Type- Pshycic (With an AIPOM!!!)
    Pokemon - 3

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Since the other guy that Applied for the position didnt read that he had to be a pshycic gym not rock ill join! :)

Soo

ING -Sam!
    FC-Sig
    Type- Pshycic (With an AIPOM!!!)

Did anyone say that that Gym HAD to be Psychic? I can't see it, so he can apply to my knowledge! And you need a pure Psychic team, meaning no Aipom I think... Up to the thread cretor, but doesn't make sense having an Aipom in a Qsychic team.

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    :( no FAIR just because he could beat all of your team on his own!

And DRY and Christianty Are the owners soo we'll wait untill they come online and see this.....(they'lle probably agree with you....)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today

And DRY and Christianty Are the owners soo we'll wait untill they come online and see this.....(they'lle probably agree with you....)

What? my real or Bug team? Nope, I don't think it can beat Heracross!

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years

Yes Your Right i do agree with him cause the simple fact Read The Rules Look im Gonna close this is no 1 reads the rules anyway as he explained the first gym is only aloowed 2 pokemon that means 2 off your chosen type and apiom isnt that type so yeah unless you have pchypom lol explain on turtwig toons profile lol you cant join so leave now Seriously if your not challanging get the hell out or ill set my Umbreon On You GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Lmao. I think it's funny when you guys say Aipom. I know you mean Ambipom (I hope), but still. And yes, you must use psychic pokemon if you want to be the leader. I'm not taking sides, it's just been the rules since Ryan and I started the gym.

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    oh no ahhhh i was trying to help cause you needed a new gym leader!!!! >:()

And aswell Turtwigoon your just scared of The Fierce Aipom!!!!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    oh no ahhhh i was trying to help cause you needed a new gym leader!!!! >:()

And aswell Turtwigoon your just scared of The Fierce Aipom!!!!

GO! i'm not scared of an Aipom. If I used my bugs, your Aipom would be buzzed out of here! He warned you!

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Look Turtwigoon if you were that sure aipom (not ambipom) is soo rubbish come and face it! or are you just too scared???
    Getting your whole team beaten by a single Aipom Pretty embarasing but before you know it aipom will take over the world!

Ahh my Little Finger Umbreon Let Go!!!!Ahh noo not my Thumb as well!!!!!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Look Turtwigoon if you were that sure aipom (not ambipom) is soo rubbish come and face it! or are you just too scared???
    Getting your whole team beaten by a single Aipom Pretty embarasing but before you know it aipom will take over the world!

Right... I'm ready. If your Aipom is hacked, you will be sorry. FC in sig, right? 1 Aipom. Which team? Bugs or my usual?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Ok, Sam. I'll tell you what. Battle me in a gym battle and if you beat me, you can be leader and use your aipom.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    What ever you want your strongest cause your gonna be crying

I'm ready. Just Aipom. 1 vs 6. This will be good... FC in sig! If its hacked or cheated upon, I will tell everyone not to trust you.

Can I see its stats first? And by that, I mean in trade screen to make sure its legit? I don't really trust you!

Back