• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Labyrinth Gym

Do You Think This Gym Will Become Popluar

• Yes

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    You can battle T-toon first. Then me unless it's hacked. And I would like to see the stats too before our battle.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    umm im confuzzled? ill battle DRY

just aipom or what?

No. me first. Go on Wi-Fi with my FC, and put trade so I can see its stats. If it is hacked, I will not battle you and report it. if it isn't, you must instantly close the trade and open a battle without disconnecting to ensure it isn't hacked.

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
    No. me first. Go on Wi-Fi with my FC, and put trade so I can see its stats. If it is hacked, I will not battle you and report it. if it isn't, you must instantly close the trade and open a battle without disconnecting to ensure it isn't hacked.

sorry man but this is my fight now as owner im must stop spam to this thread 'Its Time To Get Dark' my new phrase yeah

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    i hope none of you are takig this seirously i was just messin about!!
    With my real team i kick butt!!

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
    i hope none of you are takig this seirously i was just messin about!!
    With my real team i kick butt!!

Yeah well you lost so get out unless your challangin the gym then please leave and aipom is hacked cause it aint caught in a cherrish ball so YEASHHHHHHHHHH

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Lmao. You're only saying that now because you lost. If you really think you can win, battle me for the first gym.

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Youre just horrible turtwigoon i am a good trainer i know every pokemon and their number of my heart ive completed every game! yes that includes pokemon platinum and Pokemon ranger Shadows of almia!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Youre just horrible turtwigoon i am a good trainer i know every pokemon and their number of my heart ive completed every game! yes that includes pokemon platinum and Pokemon ranger Shadows of almia!

that doesn't count, as competitive is harder. I consider this person more important as I want to prove to them I got better. Not because I hate you.

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    doesnt sound like.... but still i think thats a good thing HEY YOU PIKACHU! and the meowth tetris game!

Back