• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Day Care: Pokemon Breeders Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • -Username; Suicune™
    -Reason to Join ~ Well I know how useful the Daycare is in game, I always find myself using it and I'm a fan of it really!
    -Choose (1) Pokemon - My special Ditto from Diamond, had it for a few years now and since helping breed in the daycare it's grown 20+ levels currently at Level 72!

Years
  • -Username; Suicune™
    -Reason to Join ~ Well I know how useful the Daycare is in game, I always find myself using it and I'm a fan of it really!
    -Choose (1) Pokemon - My special Ditto from Diamond, had it for a few years now and since helping breed in the daycare it's grown 20+ levels currently at Level 72!

Welcome Suicune! :)

Lv 72 Ditto... wow! I always have a Ditto with any game I play. In case I want an army of Buizels or something ;)

Good choice BTW :D

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
  • Well first thing to Discuss here's a question What was your favorite thing to Breed my fav. is Bulbasuar or manaphy
    TOTODILES @.@

Well, there was a moment when I had 2 boxes full of them because of looking for a specific nature xD

I love them, but also despise them for taking so much of my precious time >.>

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
    Years
  • Ok well What would have to Be the worst pokemon that youd breed
    mine would be patrat but i left in in there the whole game by accendent and he was lv 67 when i got him out cost like 6700 poke money i was like crap>XD is Madison on the arkansas border and also can i leave my bulbasuar with the daycare

Years
  • The worst pokemon to breed is definitely Ditto! Lol and you get extra points! :)

You already have a Bulbasaur in the Daycare but you can buy another one for 10 points and have them breed.

And Madison is basically part of Nashville, the Arkansas border is a little over 3 hrs from here. Do you live in Arkansas?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • -Username Meganium90
    -Reason to Join I've been breeding for months now. Though recently I've started doing Masuda and been breeding for egg moves.
    -Choose (1) Pokemon Chikorita :3
    -Answer the current topic Um, I don't know what the current topic is, because I got lost in the 2nd page. xD So Imma answer a random one if that's alright? :|

What is the worst Pokemon to breed?

Honestly, the worst Pokemon I have breeded was proooobably Togetic. It was hard to get a few eggs, lasting a bit longer. Plus the day care man was saying "the two didn't like each other much", and took me about a day for each egg. This was Generation 4.

Years
  • Yes yes i do maybe 30 minutes from memphis
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

pokemonranger109

Years
  • We always stop in Forrest City for lunch on the way to Fort Smith on the other side of Arkansas. Half my family lives there lol. I'm actually going to Memphis the weekend after this one.

Anyways.... Once I accidently left a Ditto in the Daycare and it leveled up 44 levels. :O

Also, welcome Meganium90 :D

NEW TOPIC ALERT (i love doing this)XD
    ok we breed thinks right so what do you think you had to breed the most of for trades or other things i think that i breed either an absol or zoroa the most for trades and shineys about 10 times then got bored of breeding for shinys takes to long even with ar fast hatch code and you only have so much space

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't know if it's a good idea to post where you live on an internet forum :S But we always use I-40.

And thanks for the new topics :D You're really racking up points!

I've never actually bred shiny's :O Never really been into shiny pokemon. The most pokemon I've traded that involved breeding was Clampearls. :)

Btw, would you like to buy another pokemon with your points?

pokemonranger109

Years
  • I don't know if it's a good idea to post where you live on an internet forum :S But we always use I-40.

And thanks for the new topics :D You're really racking up points!

I've never actually bred shiny's :O Never really been into shiny pokemon. The most pokemon I've traded that involved breeding was Clampearls. :)

Btw, would you like to buy another pokemon with your points?
    not yet just gotta wait 50 or 60 more points till 100 then shiny time just got a shiny manaphy and shiny phoine from my friend Exelementz30
    ps im gunna delete that

ChiKouu

Froslass Trainer
    Years
  • Username: Chikouu
    Reason to Join: I love breeding
    Choose (1) Pokemon: Houndour
    Answer the current topic: What was the reason for you to start breeding instead of just catching or trading them?
    It seemed fun. So I tried it out, and liked it, so I just kept doing it. It took a while to realize that I actually could get egg moves and such XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back