• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    My elementary school PE teacher sucked. She bullied the hell out of me because I wasn't good at sports lool.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Yes pls ;;

She was the worst, she always came in the dressing rooms too, to check if we were done already when we were in the midle of changing. I always thought that was kind of rude but never really gave it thought, untill later when I was in high school already, someone told me that she was a lesbian and I was kinda like ummmmm what lool.

Years
    I got bullied by my primary school PE teacher too. It wasn't because I was particularly bad at sports though. She just didn't like me ¬_¬

But then in grade 5 when I applied to take part in some of the interschool sports activities, she suddenly started being nice to me. Go figure ¬___¬

Years
    Elementary school P.E. was the coolest thing ever in my school district. We learned every single variation of tag imaginable, and for about two weeks, all we had to do was wear a pedometer while we did whatever the hell we wanted. And the teacher was one of the best in the school.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I never liked PE. I was never that strong or physically fit, and an incident in fourth grade royally messed up my knees, probably for life since I still have problems with them every now and then.

Although in 11th and 12th grade, "Gym class" involved piling on a bus and heading to either the local bowling alley or miniature golf course. Can't do either anymore since both facilities in town have since closed up shop. But yeah, mini-field trips for gym class were... interesting to say the least xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I hated PE classes. I always fabricated an injury or got a note from my father [who just woke up and was too lazy to ask what that note is about]. Upon reaching my senior years [of high school], I told my PE 'instructor' that I'd rather fail and sit the class on the bench doing nothing than taking part of his class -- he used to always make us play basketball just because the majority of our school's basketball team were in my class. I managed to score a 70, which is way more than I would have asked at that time.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Back in 7th grade PE, my pe class (all males btw) used the 'old' gym. The one that was as old as the school.

We found animals in their all the time.

We've had possoms, armadillos, snakes, and all those animals that will attack you if angered. On a more happy note though, we found a bunch of kittens in there once.

Years
    That reminds me of the kitten I saw when I was walking home a few days ago. It ran under a dumpster and then disappeared. I think it was one some girls who work in the area are trying to catch so they can bring it to the vet to get spayed/neutered.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Back in 7th grade PE, my pe class (all males btw) used the 'old' gym. The one that was as old as the school.

We found animals in their all the time.

We've had possoms, armadillos, snakes, and all those animals that will attack you if angered. On a more happy note though, we found a bunch of kittens in there once.

Is it bad that I read that as Armaldos?

I don't like PE because I'm as Rai puts it 'a rake'.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I disliked that subject immensely, the only test I could pass was the continuous run. But jumping, doing handstands or the freaking horse, those filled my nightmares.

One day my teacher told me that I should try and do regular stuff at a gym- bicycle, push-ups, weight training... Surprisingly, my life was much better after that. At least I saw its usefulness.

But at least it helped me in some way: I learnt the Handball rules! Because we had to play handball one semester. Not football though, that was way too mainstream.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I had to do PE all through high school. Good thing that didn't extend to college, because I was at my physical limit just hiking to class with three textbooks and a laptop in a backpack. On a fairly hilly campus. Sometimes in 80 degree heat.

At least I got out of swimming in the nasty school pool because of skin allergies to chlorine :P

Years
    Uh Went, what's "the freaking horse"?

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

It's what gymnasts sometimes use.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back