• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The DCCverse: The Multiverse Lounge

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'd like to retain MV as a subforum to writing for a while and check up on it in a few more months. Maybe it will do better housed in a related section?

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    Closing shop and maybe moving elsewhere? A bummer, that would mark two times my stuff has had to be moved :p

I've been told to just whip out my own wiki, but I'd rather not have to deal with the managerial minutiæ... and ugh, Wikia...

The thing is, worldbuilding is particularly slow compared to other activities, so put in the same display of other activities that have a "right now"-ish schedule such as videogaming, the differences become abysmal and can sometimes appear even annoying. But that's how the process works. After all, it is a very precise combination of art and science. So if lack of updates or lack of presence are a judgment factor, I would expect they are properly weighed.

Given that, staying as a subforum of somewhere else feels like a more viable option, but the problem is that worldbuilding is such a transversal job that what do we become a subforum of...?

(Can't blame anyone but myself if lack of interaction is the issue tho... there I have to apologize)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Maybe in Fan Fiction and Writing, because the Multiverse chat in Discord had been replaced with the Writing Desk. Also because it's more convenient to share ideas there.

Yeah, if we did get a subforum, it would probably be there.

Back