• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    wow there thread is closed wow thats so funny well anywasy i dont think we are going to wars but u hav to check with sol :)

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    mm wow thats sad i think we could go to war i am willing to but the real question is if my clan wants to go to war yet but if they are ready then your up:)
    and i wonder what will become of the members of the nintai clan???they are welcome to come here if they want:)

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    lol yeah thats a good question well i am up for it but not now its 8:39 pm here and i got to get some sleep soon well hopefully tommorow and we are gonna have to use shoddy because me dont have ds :( well still i cant wait for the war :)

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    lol ok then i will also have to use shoddy and i wish the members of nintai best of luck

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    well this member of nintai, might join draco alliance

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    well good luck in there OWA i hope you like it...but to bad you have to get crushed along with them O_O

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    k Just wanted to let you all know I'm subscribed to this thread. So watch the spam. This is another clan on thin ice.

May I ask who approved this thread and may I see the PM?

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    well pokemongamer had the original thread approved and since he is no longer here me and espreon took over because we were like second in command and i requested that the original thread be locked but i got no reply from the mods

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    i hope you guys make it! and blueberry please don't count this as spam

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    well its not that if we make it because there should be no reason to close this thread since i did ask
    the original one to be locked and as i know this clan was originally approved by a mod

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Hmm... alright. I'll let it stay. But cut back on the spam and chit chat. Stick to topics related to battling.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    thank you blueberry it is highly appreciated......
    ok guys we have people that need to be test battled is anyone online??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back