• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Guys don't post spam, or stuff that is close to spam. Blueberry is on the look out.

Oh and by the way Sol, pkmnguy is doing pretty good. He predicted my type change and attacked my fighting type with psycic. That was smart.

WHY'D YOU DISCONNECT!!! =(

Is it cause i beat your blissey?

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    lol
    @world king:good luck on that man and dont worry we will be ready
    @CM: so should we accept him??

Years
    ugh! I'm not sure...well. Heres my decision, help me decide.

1. If he disconnected on purpose due to his wall, Blissey, being ko'ed no. That's poor sportsmanship and bad personality. You can't just quit a battle cause your pokemon got beat.

2. If he didn't disconnect maybe, cause he did do a smart job with the battle before blissey. But then again that was just one pokemon, his blissey was barely his second pokemon. I one-hit koed both of his pokemon counting blissey, and he didn't ko any of my pokes.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    ugh! I'm not sure...well. Heres my decision, help me decide.

1. If he disconnected on purpose due to his wall, Blissey, being ko'ed no. That's poor sportsmanship and bad personality. You can't just quit a battle cause your pokemon got beat.

2. If he didn't disconnect maybe, cause he did do a smart job with the battle before blissey. But then again that was just one pokemon, his blissey was barely his second pokemon. I one-hit koed both of his pokemon counting blissey, and he didn't ko any of my pokes.
    ok Matt your in the clan.................
    and from what your saying CM then maybe he should be in the clan but he would be givin
    the rank of 3. Elite Warrior

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    lol
    *salutes*
    TDA for life
    and i was wondering who should we pick as our mascots? i was thinking nidoking because of his deadly poison and thyplosion because he is deadly all around
    EDIT: yea matt you are a test battler i will add you know would you consider being an elite trainer as well?

Years
    lol
    *salutes*
    TDA for life
    and i was wondering who should we pick as our mascots? i was thinking nidoking because of his deadly poison and thyplosion because he is deadly all around

how about salamance she is one of my strongest pokemon

EDIT: sure sol I will do that

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    mmmm....salamence ..meh maybe and make sure you have some thing in your sig to represent
    TDA

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back