• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Death Note Fan club

Mihael

Tara X willow=OTP
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    I must join. ._.
    Anyway, I'd rather have rem as a Shinigami, because Ryuk just did this for teh kicks.
    Ohhhh. The little banner things are cute. I love those. XD

Actually ;
    Spoiler:

Just something to think about.

Yeah, and in the Anime you couldn't kill yourself with the Desu Noto.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • *laughs* Call me Dawn then, that's my Char in a DeathNote RP I'm doing with SaintOfHope, *smiles* she's the holder of the WetNote, and Rem is her God of Horniness. XD. But that's off topic. Call me Dawn is all I have to say.

Hi to all the new kids. Speaking of DeathNote Rp's what do you guys think of this?

Cry Blood (a Deathnote Rp)

DeathNote;
    • The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
    • This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
    • If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the subject's name, it will happen.
    • If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.
    • After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

Shirigami (God's of Death); The holders and normal users of most known Deathnotes, seen threw human eyes they appear ugly as the sins that created them. Within their own world, they care for humans, making sure that we do not make the same mistakes they did. At least, that's what they used to do. It is uncertain why they watch us now, some believe that they just enjoy watching us; others think that they just kill who ever they wish. Whatever the reason, they watch us; from above they watch us threw windows that do not reflect.

The world of the Shirigami; A once a paradise, now a barren wasteland, it's oldest inhabitants, (the king included) Long for it to return to the way it was, "if only the humans would stop killing each other, then the ground would live again," That's what the king said. "The world I knew is no more, we must return it!"

King's proposition: The king decided to send his best warriors, each with his own Deathnote, and each with specific instructions. "Kill few to save most." Those were the instructions whispered in the ear of each of the chosen. The chosen flew to the space between worlds, and chose a human, a human to give their DeathNotes to. All 7 looked far and wide to find a person, who fit their needs, and they found them sooner then they thought.

The Human world: The human world is were we live, a place of lovely things, and equally unlovely things. The year is 3007, the world is in disarray. The hundred year treaty has been torn by Americans…. They struck first, out of misplaced fear they struck destroying half of China, so many innocent lives lost. The peace before the war, was magnificent, no one was murdered not in over 100 years, not since the treaty was made.

It is uncertain exactly what the American's were afraid of, all the rest of the world knows is that a nuclear explosion destroyed the most peaceful part of China. What fallowed? Why World War 5 of course, did the world not learn after the loss of Japan in World War 3? Did they not learn after the poisoning of the Pacific Ocean during World War 4? No of course not, all they thought about was retaliation, now a third of the United States of America is uninhabitable, desolate worse then Death Valley. The few that live there are mutated and most blind, they know not why their lives changed so dramatically. The place once known as Liberty Island is now the home of the mutant race with no name.

At this day and age, nothing grows. All food is created artificially and humans have become weak and cruel, they kill each other to survive. Cannibalism in common in most parts of the world, it is uncertain exactly how many non army humans are still alive, it is estimated that for every solder there is half a citizen. This is the world were our Rp takes place….

Plot: Your mission should you choose to accept it, is to use the DeathNote given to you to either:

a) Destroy all evil in the world and start fresh.
    b) To use the book to kill everyone and rule this desolate world.
    c) Join with the other Keepers of the DeathNotes and go to the Shirigami world where you can then decide what should be done.

If you choose to destroy every evil one, then you and your Shirigami will tour the world finding evil and vanquishing it.

If you choose to kill everyone, then you'll just have to write many names and pray that you get every one.

If you chose to Join the others, then you will most likely be doing what the King wishes and bringing life back to the Shirigami world.

~JBCBlank

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • *laughs* Call me Dawn then, that's my Char in a DeathNote RP I'm doing with SaintOfHope, *smiles* she's the holder of the WetNote, and Rem is her God of Horniness. XD. But that's off topic. Call me Dawn is all I have to say.

Hi to all the new kids. Speaking of DeathNote Rp's what do you guys think of this?

~JBCBlank

Sounds pretty good Blank. Keep it up

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
  • Hey is anyone going to get the DeathNote DS game Light or L? It plays like a Phoenix Wright game(if you know what that is), all you have to do is as Light to prove to L that you're not Kira and L has got to prove that L is Kira(doesn't sound that fun but trust me it is!).

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • It won't be easy, I mean I"m not sure where to look, I mean I could advertise the club a bit more on my other posts but I can't just PM people saying "Wanna Join the club?"

~JBCBlank

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Just a random question this contains spoilers so I'll spoiler it:

This has to do with the anime btw (And the spoilers are big as in last episode, so don't read if you haven't seen it.)

Spoiler:

Back