• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Digimon fanclub

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    nice how did u make it????????????????

i made it with banner maker pro 7 it's not great to me it's like a practice one i'm still a graphics maker in training just you wait i'll showl you guys an even better one ohh did you read the manga do u want to post the link to chapter 7-12 now

EDIT: check out this new banner i made here it is
    The Digimon fanclub

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
    Hey, a Digimon fanclub. Awesome! :3 Joining I am.

I use to love Digimon World. It was great Traning my own Digimon. I always tried to Digivolve my Agumon into Greymon but always got Meramon and Centarumon. >.< But AVENTUALLY after about 100 diffrent Agumons, I got him! ^-^

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    I read a new nintenopower magazine and theres a new game for the DS. DIgimon world championship. Comin out soon.

Adelaide-Amber

-|Fashion Statement Suicide|-
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    i have information on Digimon World Championship. it's for the DS, and in the US it supposedly is already out. omg i didn't even realize it, i need to get that today LOL. it came out august 26th this year. the graphics look EXACTLY like digimon world dawn/dusk. (kind of a disappointment...). anyways, here is what the description says:

"a legendary digimon tournament has just been announced! As a new digimon tamer, you must explore the digital world to hunt down and capture the strongest digimon in the wild. raise your digimon any way you like, training them in different skills, digivolving them, and preparing them for over 50 competitions. assemble your ultimate digimon squad for team battles or go one on one in your journey to win the digimon world championship!"

i believe you capture digimon "pokemon ranger style", if you've ever played that game. (it's a good game if you haven't, i recommend you get it ^_^). i'm gonna get digimon world championship and after i've played it i'll give you guys and update, alright?

so long for now my digi and poke friends!!

ryushin5

Years
    i've played the game my friend and to be honest i liked it it reminds me of the old digimon world kind of which makes it great.

ryushin5

Years
    thats what i'm thiking i really hope i will be able to get alphamon i mean he is basically the strongest digimon am i right

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    wait.zdmilleniumon is the strongest.on dawn and dusk calumon has
    400spd
    300spt
    100atk
    200def all at level 1 so hes the strongest.is he on champion ship

Back