• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Digimon fanclub

Years
    Nah it is just people run out of room...

But Renamon please... Why not Veemon, Gabumon with highest level silhoutte behind them... Now that would be good... :D

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Ok... I really just don't have any room left see it is full vv

I am so happy i just got Omnimon on my Digimon World Dawn.

Woooooo!!!

Lockmaster24

Years
    Sorry i can't help you, all you can do is google every diffrent way you can think of that says what it is

Idle.

Seriously.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2008
    Hi, I like Digimon, Digimon World DS is one of my favs but I do like World Championships as you have no idea which Digimon it will digivolve into and you can hunt them which is challenging and fun.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    good for you.can everyone from now on rate championship out of ten and maby try and write a quik reveiw.and kaso do you want to join this club

Lockmaster24

Years
    I train on the 3 Archangles you battle them all then you cancle the mission and battle them again...

Does anyone have a link to volume 2 of Digimon battle next?

The worst thing about world championship is how the graphics are 2D and you cant control battles but then not controling battles is the best bit also...

I would rate it about a 8.7/10 due to the fact i can't get a Garurumon that i really want...

Last edited:
    Back