• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Digimon fanclub

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    I don't know I haven't got that far but there's a huge chance he is in there though.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Ok i'm wanna join i like digimon but don't know why...

I like Gabumon, Veemon and evos not the loser Agumon and Guilmon

Omnimon, Imperialdramon both rule.

oh btw i have Dawn!!!

Years
    i made it with banner maker pro 7 it's not great to me it's like a practice one i'm still a graphics maker in training just you wait i'll showl you guys an even better one ohh did you read the manga do u want to post the link to chapter 7-12 now

EDIT: check out this new banner i made here it is
    The Digimon fanclub

Hey I would love to join!

My Favourite Digimon are Guilmon,Agumon and others

Can you send me a link to this because no search engine works for me.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey I would like to join! I play Digimon Dusk and Dawn and also Digimon Chapionship.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    It is not like a RPG game but you raise and take care of the digimon and I think there is a mega for every digimon.

You have cages for your digimon and train them by placing in a certain cage. For example I bought a boxing cage and placed my digimon in it then it will raise the digimon's attack and lower the digimon's defense.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    The time frame is different compared to the real clock: one day is about 10 minutes and one season is eight days. A championship happens every four years so it takes a while to be in the championship. But you enter in title matches that mostly every day. You can also hunt for more digimon by circling them with a rope (kinda like pokemon ranger). You cannot control digimon in battle though but it is still fun. I am kinda on the game.=)

Hey I would like to join! I play Digimon Dusk and Dawn and also Digimon Chapionship.

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    does anyone have a link to a .zip file of world championship for my r4??? i can only find rar which for some reason doesn't work.

@ everyone...

I know i am not a major member here but can you guys please cut back on the l33t. As it is annoying, so please for the sake of English don't use l33t.

Last edited:

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    does anyone have a link to a .zip file of world championship for my r4??? i can only find rar which for some reason doesn't work.

@ everyone...

I know i am not a major member here but can you guys please cut back on the l33t. As it is annoying, so please for the sake of English don't use l33t.
    what is L33T anyway:tired:do u want to join or not booyyy

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
    No matter whatever Digimon game you talk about, Digimon World on PSX will rule. Hands Down. I can now re-live it with my ePSXe emulator! ^o^

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Yay, a digimon fanclub : D, I love the first season the most, Mimi is my favorite digidestined & Hawkmon is my fav digimon <3

Back