• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~* The Draco Alliance *~

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    yea battle with your own pokemon you put those long hours into and possibly sweat :/ lolz. dont use a ****in generator but anyways i was just checkin up other then this im out for the night. see yall later

Years
    I think that World King doesn't care who joins, but you won't be ranked for a bit. He's on a downtime due to DS issues, apparently. I'll battle you if you'd like.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    IGN NaVii
    FC 3823 9258 9624
    Reason none just like battling and stuff
    Favourite snack Dunno pizza

Years
    No Ubers, no double items (just as a courtesy thing), No more than one of the same species, no hacked Pokémon, Sleep clause, yadda yadda, basic rules.

Why the eff is my name showing up as LeeJ124!?

Last edited:

knightkul

Underpowered tactics
    Years
    since ur DS is ruined and Rain:Pain is gone i think ill have to w8 a looooong time to get tested:P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back