• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~* The Draco Alliance *~

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewie68

Avalanche Mercenary
    Years
    ahhh what happened to the clan when i leave for 3 days?!?!?!? JK guys lol im back from a great weekend and was wondering if anyone was up for a battle. I also got an my friggen MicroSD (finnnnnnally) and got my games back so if anyone wanna batttttlle...... lets go. alrighty then. battle? what who said anything about a battle? battle? anyone?

dewie68

Avalanche Mercenary
    Years
    o about my post sorry but i forgot i dont have my Diamond with me.. SORRY BUT on the other hand i'd like to propose a little idea to you WK. I have an R4 with my pokemon on it and due to that i can have any item. We can open up a little part of the shop for only items. i can provided since i got em all. plus TM's and such. also Rare candies ansd stuff. so? what do you say?

dewie68

Avalanche Mercenary
    Years
    does this meen that you're going to take me up on my offer? i double check just now and i have em all. all the items m balls, rare candies lax's lefties everything, choice everything. or are you still thinking deeply?

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    heh the shop was closed ??!!! lolz i didnt notice, but i really need a strong tank for my team and i wouldnt mind it being shiny either. :P

knightkul

Underpowered tactics
    Years
    If i Ev train a pokemon and train it to lvl 50 then clone it.
    i train one of the clones to lvl 100
    will they have the same stats on lvl 100 single?

dewie68

Avalanche Mercenary
    Years
    im up for a battle you still on?

O BTW does anyone know where you can find any good pokemon save files besides gamefaqs, i've been trying to find good experiment type file but i dont like the gamefaqs ones...

stilll up for a battle anywhoo....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back