• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] The Draconian Empire-Imp-Read Post #25

Years
  • the ... draconian ... empire
    PCP445.png

the philosophy
    445MS.png

Not to be confused with Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, we are the Draconian Empire. The Draconians are fearless, ruthless people, intimidating and merciless. Our enemies cower in the fear at the mention of our name, and we surge the defenseless to assert our dominance worldwide. Our name is etched into the history books, to be forgotten by none, repeated by all. Each of our clan members are aligned with one another, and those that detach are turned upon by fellow clan members. Those that are not as experienced are honed for years under the harshest of conditions in order to temper their Rough Skin so that they may become strong like our idol, Garchomp. We are the Draconians.

No one can break the bonds of friendship between us!We are a group of courageous people who are not tempted by any object of temptation. Remember the sanskrit quote-
    विकारहेतौ सति विक्रियन्ते येषां न चेतांसि त एव धीराः
    In English-
    Vikaarahetau sati vikriyante Yeshaam na chetaamsi ta eva dheeraah
    the members
    445MS.png

antemortem(ex-Leader)
    Void.
    Sonata
    Chocolate™
    pompadoodle
    punkysaur
    Candy

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Just dropping in~ I find it very appropriate that I'm using the Garchompin' theme

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I have a suggestion for a theme song- Hero by Skillet
    Here's the you tube link-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGcsIdGOuZY

I like it and it fits in our typing.(Garchomp is our hero!xD)!
    haha I like it

So guys, we're going to try and get together for some training sessions sometime this weekend. Try and hold off on your battles because I should be free some of Saturday to get the ball rolling on this. Jer will try and help out as sort of a vigilante trainer... prospective member... whatever, you get me. I'll message you all on Skype about this tomorrow for further detail.

Detox

Hi, just a friendly reminder that I am filling in for user: Chocolate™ while they are on their LoA.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • Is this the discussion thread for the draconian empire? Cause we need to discuss how you guys are gonna lose br000.

Sirfetch’d

Seriously though good luck to everyone in the war between our clans! Hope the battles are really fun [:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • if you guys need any practice before your matches this week, hit up the skype chat when someone's online. :]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • So Dave kinda disappeared according to Anti, I want back in PCL and my old clan has everyone active thus I can't rejoin it any time soon so here I am.

blame Anti

So... hi I guess?

Back