• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon Ball Z Fan Club

Who Is Your Favourite DBZ Fighter

• Goku

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gohan

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Vegeta

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Piccolo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tenbinza

Master of the Mighty Harisen!
Years
  • Hi, can I join? DBZ was the anime that got me into anime and is still No. 1. My favourite fighters are Goku and Vegeta. Also, I'm collecting the Manga and I have some of the games. Not to mention, the music is just awesome!

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • OK Welcome rsm98 And Tenbinza To The Fan Club,Guys Anyone Intrested In Becoming Assistant Leader
    New Topic Guys
    What Do You Think Would Have Happend If Frieza And Cell Could Have Done A Fusion?

Last edited:

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Ok Guys What Kind Of Fusion Would You Guys Think They Would Be Doing,Portara Earing Style Or Yardrat Style?I Think Portara Style And I Think The Name Would Be Ummmmm Frizell,Guys Im Still Searching For An Asisstant Leader Anyone Intrested?

Tenbinza

Master of the Mighty Harisen!
    Years
  • Yeah, it would be hard to imagine Frieza and Cell doing the Fusion Dance. <Laughing out loud> And if they did do a fusion, Goku and the others would be ****ed before Buu even arrives.
    Oh, and if no one else in interested, I'll have a try as Asisstant Leader.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Come on, Fat Majin Buu is so so cute! Why wasn't he on the list?

I feel sorry for how Fused Majin Buu died, tho. Kid Majin Buu was cool, but still Fused Majin Buu ... I wish there could have been a better ending for him. Meh. At least Fat Buu lived.

I'm only on episode 16 or something of DBGT... and I haven't watched any of the movies ;_;

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Guys I Heard A Rumor That FUNimation Is Makin Dragon Ball GT2,Its Just A Rumour Guys So Dont Take It Seriously OK

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • hey cn i join,i loved dragonballZ eversince i started watchin nd playin it,nd i know alot about dragonballGT
    nd about that rumor,its probably not true cuz in the last episode after goku flies away with
    shenron/shenlong,u see a part at the tournament with the ancesters of goku nd vegeta fighting.
    nd u also see pan(she's old now)
    so i really dont think that theres gonna b a dragonballGT2

Last edited:

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Sure You Can Join,Guys New Topic
    Who Do You Guys Think Is More Powerful Gotenks Or Vegito/Gogeta?
    Guys New Banner By Smileman:
    The Dragon Ball Z Fan Club

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • vegito/gogeta is stronger cuz goku nd both vegeta are stronger than goten and trunks

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    I would like to join if thats ok. Anyone gunna watch the movie when it comes out in '09

Years
  • I want to watch the movie really bad, but I don't know... when I saw the picture of Goku I was kind of disappointed at the way he looked. I was expecting more hair. XD

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • New Topic Guys,
    Which DBZ Movie Do You Like The Best?

I Like Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan,It Rocked

Back