• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    ok thnx shadowmightyena!

anyways he ows me I let him use my Diamond game to get good pokemon on his PBR!
    We are stuck at the Sunset Colleseum (or the one with the lucario obsessed leader)

OMG the magma collseums leader has the best groudon clothes eh?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    ok thnx shadowmightyena!

anyways he ows me I let him use my Diamond game to get good pokemon on his PBR!
    We are stuck at the Sunset Colleseum (or the one with the lucario obsessed leader)

OMG the magma collseums leader has the best groudon clothes eh?
    Yeah, the leaders look really weird... Your welcome! I just happened to see it. I didn't think anyone had it anymore, so my file in diamond might not be able to get the two pokes, but I have them now thanks to serebii.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    yer I guess so...
    I got myself a Shiny EV'd Lucario here if anyone wants to do a DECENT trade?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    ok then...
    also Jess308, u need to delete messages from your inbox, on one can send u pms while its full

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Hey can anyone give me event pokemon.... I've never been able to get them=(
    Like Darkrai, Arceus and shaymen? Does anyone have action replay? I would really love a Darkrai!!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I got all 3 but they aren't legit events, the event is hacked but the pokemon isn't, do you still want hem?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I got all 3 but they aren't legit events, the event is hacked but the pokemon isn't, do you still want hem?

i think i will Hack my Darkrai to let it learn Roar Of Time And Spacial Rend. this will be same as the Movie Darkrai :D

Detox

i have legit shaymins and darkrais...arceus isnt available.....yet.....

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    ummm lucarios stats
    HP: 282
    Atk: 202
    Def: 176
    Sp Atk: 329
    Sp Def: 176
    Spd: 306

but I'm not interested in darkrais and shaymins, got anything else? preferably not uber?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    ummm lucarios stats
    HP: 282
    Atk: 202
    Def: 176
    Sp Atk: 329
    Sp Def: 176
    Spd: 306

but I'm not interested in darkrais and shaymins, got anything else? preferably not uber?
    wow this lucario is cool and fast! but mine looks better too... also the attack and the HP of my Lucario is higher than urs....

HP:300
    Atk:269
    Def:174
    SpAtk:273
    Sp.Def:168
    Speed:261

but ur Lucario is strong^^. i wish if i had it ^^

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    you never asked for 1 jess308, but I've offered it to shadow 1st and I've only got 2, but I'm getting a new AR next week, so I might be able to get you one then

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back