• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

No worries, the A-Hole that killed him was given the Death Sentence ^_^ I got to watch.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ew...how did he die??? by being electricuted???
    why'd he kill ur cuz though? ...

he deserved what he got...TBH (the killer that is)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    WOW...really srry to hear that though...I hope ur feeling better now!!!
    things happen for reasons I guess...u know what I mean?

Detox

Okay, my team is officialy resistant to all 18 types, and it lols al crap like heatran and gyarados,aswell as those mixed attacking beasts(glares at infernape and salamence)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Ugh, sorry about that........................... I never actually had a death in my family before, I really don't understand why people hill others just because they hate them...

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Okay, first things first, -Kairyu, sorry to hear about your cousin man. His killer deserved his fate.

Next, lets get down to it, Dukey is thinking about closing the Den. You all know I love the Den and I think it should be around for as long as we want. I will gladly take full ownership of the Den, and appoint a co-owner of my own. I can run a FC, I'm just not as computer savy as people like Dukey. The graphics, omg, I could never make a first post like Dukey. What I have in mind is, Dukey, keep the Den open, I will relieve you of your ownership and I will take over since i already manage members. You can take a break or whatever, but just remember you can always come back and I will gladly co-own with you again.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    WHAT!!! why would Dukey want to close the Den??? I absolutely have a blast here!!! honestly...I agree that the Den should remain open and Shadow should take owner ship until Dukey is ready to come back...right?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    K, so we should decide what Co-Owner in The Dragon's Den V.3? I will be one! rofl JK.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Welcome Pokemonpro...hope u're a member long enough before Dukey closes it for good...
    but yeah if there was a Dragon's Den V.3 I would like to be a co-owner if I wasn;t the creator of it already...lol...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    No worries, the A-Hole that killed him was given the Death Sentence ^_^ I got to watch.
    You have to be 21 to watch a death penalty in act.

Also your cousin was killed on Sunday and his killer is put to death this fast - Sorry, but that doesn't happen. A drunken teenager killed my grandmother in Mexico when she was driving to Columbia to visit her dying mom. 15 years the kid got. Seriously don't lie about something like this. It's not funny at all.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I don't who gets to be the co-owner, besides, I already have to take care of The Wolves Hideout.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    True...doens't matter to me either...the RP will be taking up a lot of my time at the W.H as well...but it would stink if this place was shut down...

and WOW...would Kaiyru lie about something like that?...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Yeah, I forgot you have to be 21. He had to lie... :( Really, this is starting to be a daily chit-chat thread. lol

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    It's pretty stupid if you ask me. If he couldn't find a joke to say, find another one - Not a lie about how he got to watch the death penalty.

I can believe him on the fact that his cousin was murdered in the past week, but there is no way in hell a court and a trial could be done in six days.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Meh. Whatever.
    Anyways, I'm not coming back, I'm just bored of the Den.
    And I'll always be around here on PC, I'm not leaving PC altogether.
    It would probably be better if you restarted the den thread, I'll be happy to pm you everything that's in my first post if you want.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Really the den is kinda getting old since no one can think of any topics.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    That's what I was thinking.
    Fel free for you guys and Shadow to start a new one.
    But make it the Dragons Den, kep random chat for DCC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back