• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
    Hey I Think I Got A Decent Topic
    What Do You Consider The Best Dragon-Dragon Fusion Of All 4 Gens?
    I Think Garchomp And Dragonite.........Dragachomp
    Hey Seen The Sprints Guys Usain Bolt Beat The Others Way Behind In Both 100 And 200 Metres And Also Won It In World Record Timings,Phelps Is The Greatest Since Hey Won 6 Of His Eight Gold Medals In World Record Timings

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I will say this again...
    plz leave topics to the 'owners'

yer Usain Bolt is a freak, he beat the 200m record by 1millisecond, imagine that, had even one of his steps just gone that little bit less distance, he wouldn't have broke it...

Detox

Guess whos back? me! i have made a uber dragon team of.....6 dragon pokemon! so....what'd i miss?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    wow, that was short and sweet, umm who'll run the club then, and I guess we will have to start a new thread...

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    if we were to close this, we would just create a new dragons den in its place

I am volunteering to start the new club, if any one agrees tell me.

Years
    Wow, I've been away from this group for too long. I come back and its shutting down, damn. :\

McDukey, I'd gladly join again. ;)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    umm I dunno I'll pm shadow now and see wat we'll do, but shadow will definetely still be an owner

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Hey guys sorry I haven't been on. And really sorry to hear that Dragonfir3 is leaving...
    that was pretty short and sweet. I dont see why we need a new thread though we can keep this one? I would also be able to make a new thread if I must.

Detox

The threads closing? but my dragon team hasnt made its debut here yet....

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    No need to worry everyone, McDukey and myself are working on a NEW, and IMPROVED Dragon's Den. Everyone is welcome to come find them selfs at home at our new Dragon's Den as soon as it is up. But please leave the first post to me as it will be the members list.
    McDukey is going to do the head page=)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    the threads called Dragons Den V2!!!

and Phantom I'd be happy to let you test out your dragon team against my ice dragon team

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back