• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dragons. Saga number one: The begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    i dodged some of the acid blasts, enraged that a little dragon would help someone evil jsut because. When Nat got hit, I decided it was time to switch targets. "Crimson, she's hurting our friends! Fire some Sonic Blasts at that little black dragon!" Crimson turned towards Eclispe and fired blast after blast of destructive sonic winds.

ooc; And I deleted some Pms. I never thought I would actually reach my storage limit. :D

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I tunnelled after Eclipse, breaking the surface every now and then to make sure I hadn't lost sight of her. I was now even larger than before, and I noted that I was tunnelling at the same speed she was flying...

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "hey, that black dragons hurting the others!!" One of the wyven's said, pointing to the black dragon, and at Nat, whose hand had dissolved. "So?? That girl was the same one who hurt us when we were larva..." The armored one said, but then, the imature wyven said, "But she did'nt know how we grow!!", and then, sighing, the armored wyven said, "Oh, all right. but if she kills you, it's your fault..", and then, smileing, the wyven went to help nat, first by shooting a smelly liqued at her hand, restoreing it. Then, turning to the black dragon, he fired volly after volly of flames at it.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Crimson fired more sonic blasts at the Acid, causing them to revert back towards the balck dragon

ooc: tehy are condesned particles of sound and air, so they should have that ability.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Cal continued his barrage on the black dragon, furious that it had attacked his tamer.

His ice blast were continually gwoing stonger, when finally, it was like ice-needles exploding from his mouth.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "AHA!!" The wyven said, and then, just as the acid was about to hit the black dragon, he blew a huge orange flame at the acid and the black dragon, creating a huge explsion...

OOC: Hey, it was acid, right??XD

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Suddenly, I shot out of the earth like a bullet from a gun, heading straight upwards after Eclipse, but not getting far enough. As I began to fall, I sent to strams of lava at each of the dragons attacking her, trying to hold them off.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "I could use that power.." The blue dragon thought, and suddenly, his right arm turned into liqued, and he fired it at the black dragon, and after catching it, he retracted his arm, and began to feel the huge amount of energy courseing through his veins. He roared in triumph, and began an assault of acid at us, with ruby and the other dragons pulling us out of the attack. The wyvens gasped, and then, they flew towards us..

OOC: Soirry if that one part seemed like PPing.XD

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Cal froze the lava, continuing to barrage the black dragon.

It was then he realized the huge, blue dragon was using her power now. He turned his icy needles on the large, blue dragon, dodging anything the burrower threw at him.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    The blue dragon olny benifited from the dragons rage, and as he took over her mind, he said, "Relax, it will be over for you soon enough...", as he gained all her powers, and her body color..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Crimson shot a sonic blast at the lava flying at him. As soon as it hit the condensed wind caused it to harden, and it fell to the ground as a harmless rock. he then turned to face the blue dragon. His magical energies where getting low from so much blasting, and he would need to replenish soon, but he still had enough for a few more blasts. As the blue dragon shot acid at Crimson, he used a sonic blast to again knock it back.

"you may have abosrbed that black dragon's powers." I grinned triumphantly. "But I doubt you've absorbed her skin!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Seeing the black dragon was in danger, Cal threw aside all sense of common sense and pryed her loose from the other dragon's clutches.

He set her down on a rooftop, then sped away, to help Crimson defeat this large blue terror.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Oh, I did get her skin, actually." The once-blue-now-black dragon said, pointing to his hard skin. Suddenly, he fired both of his arms at crimson and cal, absorbing them both. A huge aura of energy surrounded him now, and suddenly, his wings grew enourmously, and his teeth turned into tusks.His claws grew huge, and his feet were now making anything they stepped on acid if the now-black dragon willed them too. He cackled, and turned his attention to ruby and the wyverns, the only remaining defense..

Years
    "You're not getting away with this!" I hissed, and feeling a new energy rising, one that i hadn't felt before, I gathered power in my mouth and launched a huge thunder ball at the now black dragon. He'd pay for his idiodicy, by burning in the fires of the underworld!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Crimson began to shoot fireballs into the dragon. With no where to go, they began building up under the skin, threatening to explode through. ' You got too greedy taking our dragons.' i told the lare balck dragon. " And you should never bite off more than you can chew." Suddenly teh fire ball broke threw, exploding a lare hole in his right arm through which Crimson flew to escape.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back