• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dragons. Saga number one: The begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
  • As we were fighting the blue dragon, who was unnafected by my boomerang, Cals ice blast, or even Nat's staff, grey, slimy versions of the white infectious worms slithered near the main body of the killed dragons. However, as soon as they entered the body, all arms that were gone were replaced with hook claws, and all legs that were gone were replaced with a single huge slimy tenticle, and the heads that were still on had slimy tenticles coming out of their ears, and mouth, and even the eyes. While for the bodys that didn't have a head, a slimy tube-like head with teeth on every side of the mouth with tenticles with eyeballs in them replaced them. They all screeched, and moved suriseingly fast towards the remainder of Kaz city, useing their hook claws..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Desperate, Nat urged Cal forward, pressing her heels into his sides. He responded immediatly, charging the "undead monsters".

She continued blasting them with her staff, the light beams becoming more and more intense. Cal's ice breath coated all of the beings in two inch thick ice.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • My eyes turned into an orange-red glow, and I began spewing out tons of lava, and literally, I mean tons. Hitting several of the monsters, each in turn. If they managed to live through the attack, they would suffocate underneath the solidifying rock...

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • The real (I can't think of a name for these guys-Maybe "Yurk"??XD) made after images of themselves, they moved so fast. They had no intention of sticking around, so as soon as they found an open manhole on the outskirts of the city, they ripped it open with their hook claws, and jumped in.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Celeste watched, breathing heavilly. SHe turned to the blue dragon who had been attacking the city.

"What do you want here!?" she yelled, her grey eyes blazing. She shook her staff menacingly.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Crimson ran out in front of me and growled protectively. "Leave this place alone!" He siad in a surprisingly menacing voice. "We don't want you here!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat watched as Cal began to shrink in size. Her young dragon had used up too much energy. Luckilly, he managed to land before shrinking to the size of a ferret again. She scooped the dragon up in her arms and rushed to where Jack was standing.

Her grey eyes blazed with an inner fire as she continued to fire shots of light energy at the blue dragon, trying desperatly to stop it.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Crimson opened his moutha nd shot a large plume of flame at the blue dragon. I recognized teh attack as the one he had burned me with earlier and thanked god I had lived through it now that I was able to see jsut how strong it was.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • The flame didn't even leave soot on the blue dragon. It opened it's mouth, and fired a huge tornado that had hundreds of buildings flying at us. I thought, "How can we win against this dragon?? It's just too strong...", as Ruby threw me around a building that just flew at us..

Meanwhile, in the sewers, the yurks screeched to each other in some odd form of language. One of them, the one who had infested the yellow dragon, nodded at what one of the yurks had to say. They then began to run down the sewers, towards a neuclear waste facility..

Years
  • I reached the scene, and watched the destuction. Since I was an evil dragon, i spat acid at the baby dragons and thier tamers, knowing that if it hit, they were doomed...

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Ruby spotted teh acid blasts, and thinking evil thoughts brewed up by the blue dragon's mental manipulateing, he flapped at the acid attack with his wings, redirecting the attack at Jack and Crimson...

Meanwhile, in the sewers, the yurks arrived at the waste bay for the medical waste. Climbing up onto the bridge with their hook claws, the yurks continued in their task..

OOC: Just so you know, the yurks are going to be a staple in the story soon, right now, they're just in that little side-story catagory.XD

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • As ruby got out of the mind control, he said, "I'm confused..", but seeing I was about to be smashed by a building, he picked me up again, and set me out of the tornado's way, then he and I launched more attacks at the blue dragon, however, none of them were effective...

Meanwhile, the yurks had found the neculear waste facility, where people needed radiaition suits to get in. As the yurks entered, they enjoyed the normally lethal radiaition, and spotting a vat where the neculear waste was, the yurks remembered their mission, and cautiously, they dipped their feet in...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: I feel like now is a time to intor one of his new abilities

Crimson seemed to change as the fight continued. As he flew up into teh air, he changed to a dull purpe and opened his mouth and a sonic blast of wind esaped form his mouth. It tore straight through the whirlwind, stopping the evil dragon's attack, and struck it hard in teh side. 'Crimson!" i said in amazement. "you used a new move!"

"I did?" he jsut then noticed the new color he was, and the blast he had just shot. "I did!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Pogi needs to delete some of his PMs....

BIC: Nat and Cal continued their barrage of attacks, though they were weakening. Both were quickly losing strength, and not gaining any ground.

Years
  • I lept off my perch, landing behind the group, spitting acid at them. I didn't know why the blue dragon was attacking them, but since it was obviously evil, I wanted to help.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat screeched as something acidic splashed on her hand. She grimaced as she looked down to see that her hand was raw and bloody.

Cal was enraged. his eyes glowed a firey red and he began shooting barrages of ice at the black dragon behind them. He roared vicously, slowly growing in size again, his attacks growing stronger and stronger.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • The dragon grinned as he felt the blow, and said, "Master, yes. The infection is already begining. Unfourtunetly, it began with the boosts...", and then, he fired a hurricane blast that obliteraited all buildings in its path, but as the blast was about to hit them all, Ruby flew to them, and picking them all up, he flew back to the toop of the roof, where I was, and set them all down safely. Then we all turned our attention to the dragon, who apparantly didn't notice we had escaped the blast yet...

Suddenly, the yurks slimy tenticles had them all slip and go into the middle of the neulcear waste pool. Suddenly, they began to morph. The one with an orignal dragon head had it morphed into a new dragon head,with the tenticles morphing into an arnor that covered the body. The ones with replacement heads had them changed with raptor heads that somehow had silver armor cover them, and as for the arms, they dissapeared, but as for the slimy tenticles, they got chanegd into sharp claws. Their entire bodys began to harden, and scales formed on them. Huge wings erupted from their backs, and then, as they flew out of the neuclear waste, it was revealed that they had completed their task. The yurks suddenly began to speak in another strange language, but then, another voice, not among them, said, " Yes, my childern. You have successfully morphed from your disgusting larvae forms, needing a dead body to host, into beautiful young wyverns, and one of you even managed to become an armored wyvern, as I can see.", and then, the only one that had a real head beamed, and then, the voice dissapeared, and then, one of the wyverns said, "Now, let's check this planet out,", and then, they flew through the roof, and seeing the blue dragon, they flew to a roof that was near it's head, and then, they began to stare at it, trying to see how they could affect it, looking at it's rough body.

OOC: Note, if you don't know what a wyven looks like.check Deoxys55 profile, and if you wanna see how an armored wyvern's helemt looks like, check the gattleing skyterror card.XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back