• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dragons. Saga number one: The begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Cal laughed to himself as he realized how huge he still was. He grinned maliciously and shrunk to his ferret-like form. He easilly slid through the hand of the dragon and flew to Nat.

"Oh Cal!" she sobbed. "I was so afraid I'd lost you!"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Crimson had escaped, but he was abviously drained of all his mana. (What I'm going to call his energy from now on.) he could not do any more breath attacks until his mana had time to regenerate. Teh large dragon however, still looked ready to fight. "This is bad. " I growled.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "No so fast!!" The now-black dragon said, and suddenly, the part crimson flew out of grabbed him, and he re-absorbed him. He began to laugh, but suddenly, that thunder ball attack ripped through the right side of his stomach, and he screamed as blood flowed from it, and at the same time, his body was starting to fail because of it's massive size. He screamed, explosions happening all over his body, with blood flowing everywhere. He roared as he collapsed to the ground, with an arm missing, a foot missing, among other lost body parts or bones. He rose up however, stubbornly, and roaring "I still have more than enough power to destroy you all!!", he began to fired another tornado blast, but then, he colapsed to the ground with a thud, dead. As ruby and the wyvens flew back to us, ruby said, "I'd like to introduce you guys to my new friends..", gestureing to the wyvens that were standing around him.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    From underneath the blue dragon, the earth seemed to be moving slightly, like thick mud... Then it began glowing, as it melted into molten lava, bubbling rapidly, a small dark spot in the center of this lava pool...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: FT, don't think BobV had teh soul of the dragon being sent to he** in mind. And I don't think you listed destroying souls as a power.:\

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Well, that's because we were those undead looking beasts you almost froze." The armored wyven said, annoyed.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat looked up in shock. Cal looked ashamed. "I'm so sorry," Nat said quietly.

Cal flew shakilly tword the armored creature. He bowed his furred head and said, "Can you ever forgive me?"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Hmm... Here's our apology."The armored wyven said, then suddenly, he fired a blast at cal,electricuteing him for a second. "Before you attack us," The armored wyven said, stepping foward to show that they were ready for a fight if neccisary, "If cal is ever destroyed from now on, he will be roborn as a Wyven larva. Think of that as an apology.", the other wyven explained, and then they bowed as politetly as they could, since they only had one pair of claws.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Cal cried out as he was electicuted, sinking into Nat's arms. She stroaked the dragon, and thanked the wavryn.

She turned to Jack. "Are you two okay?" she asked quietly.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "That is a very weird, yet very handy apology." i commented. "We're okay, but why was Cal apologizing? I don't understand." I said.

ooc: and I don't. when did the wyvern get there?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back