• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dragons. Saga number one: The begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • Cal awoke, feeling danger. It was as if he could smell it.

He awoke Nat and raced to the waterfall, following the cave. She saw the acid ball flying at the Tamer and Dragon, and called out, "Calamous, use an Ice Beam!"

Calamous obeyed without thinking. His icy breath froze the acid ball, turning the spider's attention to him.

OOC: Do our dragon's have to get infected with this worm thing? And if they do, I think we need to know what it does....

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Jasper then began to ran, excited and pleased at the same time. He ran through the dark corridors mostly by memory, not even thinking where he was going. When he finaly reached the Dragon's nest. She wasn't there "SAPHIRA!!" He hollared into the air as loud as he could.
    On cue she landed in her nest and Telepathially said to Jasper "I am here". Jasper then jumped onto her back and told her to fly to a large group of dragons being tamed by teens. His instruions were vague but she knew the group he spoke of, by now probly everyone did.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: i think i`ll only play as the dragon. i dont want to have a human... thats ok right?

ic: aurora opened her eyes to a world of blue. the young dragon had just hatched and was very hungry. slowly, the small dragon hatchling stumbled through the white snow.

aurora looked over a cliff. there she could spot people and other dragons like herself. she sqeaked and jumped, uncruling her small wings. she flapped but didnt know how to fly yet. aurora fell and landed face-first in the snow beside another dragon...

ooc: hows that?

Years
  • I growled, returning to the origonal worm area and eating the remaining worms. they didn't taste bad, but it could use salt. I quickly ate through the worms and when I was finished I was about the size of a large breed of dog.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: mew13 is right. If we're forced to have ouir dragon's infected, we deserved to know what they do.

ic: I heard some comotion nearby, and I called Crimson over to me. After he jumped up onto my shoulder, I ran over to the waterfall to try to find out what was going on.

Years
  • I growled, not happy about being inturrpted, and since my paitence had already been stretched by the burrower dragon, I spat some acid near her, as a very direct warning

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • aurora sqeaked, being very small compared to the black dragon. she then walked around trying to find food. aurora found some kind of herb and started munching on it. she was bored. i`m bored... theres nothing to do... she thought and abandond her herb. aurora sighed. she was alone...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I found myself near a small cave, and looked with awe at it... "What sort of dragon could have tunnelled something so big?" I thought, and quickly went inside.

OOC: What do the worms do, and someone else can notice my character coming, in fact, please do. :chinese:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat heard something coming down the passageway and tore her eyes from the spider/dragon for a split second.

She saw another dragon, one she hadn't seen before. It seemingly had no tamer. (There ya go, Shiney!!)

She was snapped back to reality by a huge roar. She turned around to see it had come from Cal, now the size of a large bus. His body took up most of the space, and he inhaled slowly.

Upon exhaling, more ice shot from his mouth, directly at the spider/dragon, freezing it in it's tracks. How long would this last?

OOC: I'm not going to let Cal get infected untill I find out what's going on....

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 30, 2005
    Name:Shard
    Appearance:big dragon with wings on her sides, she has two horns on the back of her head. The color of her scales are bronze, and her eye color is deep green.
    Personality:Kind or nice, it depends on what kind of a person or dragon you are
    Powers: flying, ice breath

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Okay, I'm back, so here's what the worms are for: They're the plot-tie in for (Spoilers)
    Spoiler:
    Now could you have your dragons infected??I thought you guys got the hint after what I had the evil boss say.XD

IC: The spider dragon easily broke free of the ice, and said, "Master, one of the dragons has fully grown. Activate the worm program!!", and then, the Boss pushed a button, but suddenly, an error message appeared, and the Boss said to the Spider dragon telepathically, "WHAT!? Didn't you make sure the worm had infected that dragon!?", and the Spider dragon responded telepathically, "No, sir, I'm sorry, I was so intent on destroying the boy and...", and suddenly, Ruby's eyes turned yellow, and two more eyes appeared below the current ones, and even though he only grew to a height of 4 feet, he got close the the Spider dragon, which backed away slowly, even though it was seven feet tall, and Ruby roared, and suddenly, he shot a high pressure blast of water at the spider dragon, and it tried to block it with a venom sheild, but the blast easily broke through, and the spider-dragon was in peices. Ruby wasn't through with the spider-dragon yet, however. He chewed it up into tiny peices, and spit it through thewaterfall, to crimson's feet. "Wow, Ruby, great time for a growth spurt!! But, erm, how did it happen so suddenly??" I asked my dragon, and calming down, ruby looked at me with all four eyes, and looking shocked, he said, "I don't...really know...", as two white worms burrowed into the worm dragon, and Cal...

Years
  • I heard the sounds of a fight, and entered a weird cave behind a waterfall. there seemed to be several dragons, and the kids, again. I growled, my glowign red eyes beign a dead givaway that there was somethign dangerous here..

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • As the black dragon entered the cave, a red version of the white infection worm jumped onto her back, and burrowing into her spine, it chewed on the spine for a minnute, then, wrapping it's body around the spine, it became one with the body, and the infections began to begin....

As Ruby noticed the black dragon's eyes, he said, "Erm, guys, I have a feeling that there's something threre that will DEFINETLY kick our butts.", and I replied with, "Well, we can still try!!", but I was suprised as Ruby said, "Yeah, you're right!!", and flying at whatever was there, he slashed the right red eye with his claw, and grinning, he said, "Yeah,", before suddenly, he fainted ,along with me, and as I fell, it was revealed a tiny dart had injected temporary anasthetic into me. The Dark Overlord grinned, and said, "The time is now, the serveant of many servants above him. You may now procede with the plan by destroying... Kaz city.", and then, a strange dragon behind him nodded, then dissapeared....

OOC: In case you didn't notice, this is an anime type RP.XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I finally found the others inteh cave, and things couldn't ahve looked weirder. Two dragons, one of which looked really dirty and the other was a creepy black. They had no tamers. Cal and Nat was there. I couldn't see (Bob's char) and Ruby anywhere. CHunks of dead flesh were on teh ground, and they were putting up a horrid stink. "That's just disgusting." I muttered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back