• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
The electric attack blew the sewage dragon to peices, but suddenly, sewage water came out of the manhole and merged with the dragon, increasing his size to be over Cal's. "AS YOU WERE SAYING??" The dragon said with a haughy laugh...

Meanwhile, ruby could barely move, the pain was too much. but spreading his wings, he weakly crawled to the battle, wanting to help, at the very least...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Cal smiled and grew larger. He was now getting pretty angry, and his eyes flashed a dangerous purple.

Suddenly, welts began to appear all over the skin of the sewer dragon. It was due to explode in three... two... one...

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
Suddenly, the sewage dragon exploded, but jus tas soon as he exploded, he reformed. "You fool." He said with a chuckle. "You can't destroy water like that!! My skin is the skin of water, easily penetrable, but easily regeneratable!!" He said with a haughty laugh, when suddenly, more welts began to appear, includeing the brain at the top of the dragons head. "No.. not my brain!! No, it cannot be!!" The sewage dragon said, and roared in fury as he exploded for good, spewing sewage wtaer all over the place. Shaking off some sewage water, I said, "Well, glad that's over, right ruby??", but was shocked to see that ruby was still blueish-gray...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I was playing a really good game of T2with Crimson when I noticed teh others where outside. Not wanting to get left behind, i ran outside, jsut in time to see this thing made of water explode and drench me with water. "well, that was fun." I muttered, ringing my clothes out.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"Yeah, like a bad amusement park ride," Nat grumbled, holding out her arms for the now pocket sized Cal to fly into.

"Great job, Calamous!" Nat said happilly, her light pink tank and black skirt now totally drenched.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: Dude, his BRAIN exploded. He couldn't possibly reform then. So please edit your post.XD

IC: ruby was hauntingly looking iller and iller. turning to Jack and Nat, I said, "Any ideas??".

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc: I didn't read the whole post. That honestly didn't maek sense. If he's made completely out of water, how is exploding from teh brain any different than explioding form anywhere else, if it all goes and tehn all comes back? :\

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc: Chaos never died form exploding. Chaos never died at all. He always reformed after he was blown up. So you'll ahve to find a better explanation.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
OOC: Bah! Who cares! Let's be thankful that another dragon besides Ruby got to do some action!!

BIC: Nat looked to Ruby worridly. "Maybe you should take him to the hospital?" she suggested timidly.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
"No, no hospital." ruby said, swaying around. Getting up slowly, he whispered, "I could use power like this.", and turning to him, I said, "Power!? what power could you posibly gain from this!? you look ill, and you have bad breath-, when suddenly, ruby said, "Like THIS!!" suddenly, his right claw was coverd with a blue flame, and as he charged the attack, the blue-ish gray turned back into a ruby color, and the orange eyes turned back to their yellow-orange color. Also, his teeth looked good again. Soaring up into the air, ruby struck at an empty building with his flameing claw ,and suddenly, it turned into sharpenal, and hurled all over the place. Flying back to us, Ruby said, "As you were saying?", and I was shocked at his new power..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"Crimson could do that." i said confidentally. " And he wouldn't even have to move. His Life Blast attack could do teh same. He's already got a bunch of new powers from teh last few weeks."

"Yeah, and some of them I wasn't even supposed to get, being a dragon of my type!" Crimson said.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
i scoffed at Jack's remark. "You know that that type of atatck could only be performed effectivly up-close" I said, an asked, "So, what are his new abilites??".

OOC: don't even think about unlocking all his attacks at once, or a lot, mister!!XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc: i'm not. his life blast attack was teh combination of all his attacks. And he used that plenty in the last saga.

ooc; "Well, for example," I said. "here's something we found rescently. It's a claw attack like your, but much more versatile. Okay crmison, let's show him. Sonic Claw!" Crimson raised his calws and sweeped them ina backhanded motion. three longs streeks of sonic energy came out of them and lanced towards the forest. they cut down about ten trees before hitting a mountain side and dissappearing into teh rock. "Beat that!" I crowed.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
Ruby suddenly knelt donw again, and reared up, infected again. Bending close to Crimson, he breathed his nitrogen breath in crimson's face. "Ah, how do you like that?" Ruby said, still infected, but then, chargeing up his claw strike, he struck the ground with his claw, creating a huge explosion 7 yards away.

OOC: Claw strike's are infected attacks, just like the others!! :embarrass
And I only saw the life blast at the end of the begining. (Pun.XD) Do you have corn in your ears mister??XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc: well then maybe he was infected for that attack, I didn't exactly describe what he looked like for that. :P

ic: Crimson waved an arm in front of his face. "You need a breath mint." he choked. I chuckled. "Listen, we're trying not to use our ultimate attack for you, because it's a little draining and we don't wnat to bring the city down around us. why don't we just call it a draw and move on? Remember, we're trying to save everyone, not kill them. That is why Crimson aimed for the forest while you aimed for a building in the middle of a highly populated city, where the falling debree could seriously hur tany passersby. jsut a reminder." I said, grinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back