• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
"Whoever said I didn't slash the building so it would only destroy certain buildings??" Ruby said with a grin, the infection held back again. Then, it was revealed from a news report on a TV that huge peices of sharpenal had destroyed orange juice factorys, and yogurt sealers. Ruby then said, "Well, that's my cue!!", and flew off. I groaned, and shaking my head, explained "Ruby loves oranges and yogurt. If he ever had orange-flavored yogurt..he'd think he was in heaven.", and chuckled softly, when suddenly, another traveler, ne that wore a black bandana, a red shirt, old faded jeans, and faded white tapshoes, walked by us, with a mysterious black and white dragon that was currently invisible following him...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"That guy get's so carried away some times." is said to Nat. Chuckling as Ruby flew off to try to save his precious juicve and yogurt. " Glad Crimson can control his special powers more, otherwise I would be in more trouble then when I first met him!" I laughed, remembering how as soon as Crimson had hatched he had burned my butt.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
Ruby dove into the oranges, devoring them all up like an eating train. Then, swooping up, he dove into the yogurt factory, stuffing himself. Then, spreading his fat wings, he tried all sorts of new manuvers, like banking and swinging off a pole to gain height, before landing beside us, creatin a small tremor. Smileing, I said, "What'd you get?? Lots of food??", and ruby responded, "Not only that, I learned some new tricks!!" and told me the moves we were practiceing on he mastered...

Meanwhile, the traveler walked by us, into a resturaunt. ordering some fries, he passed the time by watching us through a window..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat was quite annoyed by the boys trying to outdo each other. Calamous sat on her shoulder, also scoffing.

"Boys...." she murmered, toying with the wooden bracelet on her wrist.

She then turned to Jack and Matt. "Well, now that we've destroyed the sewage dragon and you two are done showing off like idiots-" she started in an annoyed tone. "-would it be too much to ask to get something to eat?"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
"Well, sure!!" I said to Nat, and gestured to a resturaunt nearby, that the traveler was also in....

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat smiled breifly before turning her annoyed expresion back on him.

"Do you two realize how many people you could have hurt!?" she demanded angrilly as she entered the resteraunt. She ordered some fries, grimacing as the woman behind the counter asked if she wanted a burger or anything.

The vegitarian sat down in a booth, waiting for the boys.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
i ordered some sushi, remembering my japan grandmother and her ancestors. Asking for a side of those weird japaneese rise balls that had seaweed in them, I began to chow down.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat grumbled angrilly, seeing no remorse from Matt. She nibbled on a french fry, pushing the basket away from herself.

Cal looked up at Nat in a worried way. Her clothes were hanging much looser on her lately, and she hadn't been eating much. The dragon munched on some of the fries Nat had purchased, still glancing worridly at his tamer.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
Remembering I ordered some tofu in the shape and colored like sushi, I watched, shocked as Nat looked daggers at me. "Uh oh..." I said, looking at my fake sushi. "She must've thought that I got the real thing." I said, and remembering her new temper, I opened my eyes, and thought, "I've gotta get out of here!!". Running to the trashcanb, I threw away the food, but as I reached the door, I slipped, tripped, and slid into the wall, and was kocked unconsious, but not before thinking "Oh man. I'm definatly hated now."...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
OOC: You're contridicting yourself here... saying you ordered sushi, then it was toffu shaped shushi? It's all very confusing and highly annoying...

BIC: Nat rushed to where Matt had fallen unconsious. Looking him over, the annoyed teen had Cal perform an ice blast attack to rouse him. She headed back to her booth, picking slowly at the now cold fries.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: Exactly.XD

IC: I got up slowly, and walked outside. looking around, I shook my head, and went into the park, and sat down, looking around, bored..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat sat back down, wondering where Jack was. For some reason, the thought of him caused an odd jumping sensation in her stomach.

SHaking it off, Nat rose from the table and discared her fries, having only eaten four. She exited the resteraunt, aimlessly beginning to wander the city.

After a couple of minutes, Nat found herself feeling oddly weak and dizzy. She sat down on the fountain that had become her "spot" over the time she had spent in the city.

She drew her knees to her chest, taking deep breaths to try and ease herself of the dizzyness.

Cal looked even more worried.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: time for a lil fight that'll twist the plot of this RP alot!!XD

As I got up, with the old thoughts of thinking Nat hated me again, I sighed, and walked to the exit, when I saw Nat kneeling down. "Hey, Nat.." I began to say, when suddenly, a small black dragon jumped into my neck and possesed me, and then. pullig out my sword, I said in a voice half mine, half the dragons, "Ready to die?".

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat looked up, very annoyed again. Her eyes flashed dangerously. "Matt, quit fooling around! I'm not feeling well... I'm really dizzy..."

Cal stood protectivly in frot of her. "Cut it out!"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
"Or what, fool? You won't destroy me, only this person." The dragon that was posseseing me said, and he made me charge at Nat, and just as it looked like I was goig to strike, I jumped off to the right, darted foward, and slammed into her side..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat was knocked into the fountain, the cold water drenching her baggy clothes. She cried out.

"Quit it Matt!" she cried, nearly blacking out from the dizziness overcoming her. She didn't understand that it wasn't Matt who was attacking her.

Cal threw an ice blast at the boy, freezing him in his tracks.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc: I missed some stuff, but I caught up quick. I know jsut what to do.

ic: Me and Crimson were wandering around town, ahving gotten sperated form teh others, when I noticed Nat and Matt by the fountain. Matt had his sword drawn, and I was shocked to find him attacking Nat.

"Hey!" I shouted, pulling my staff from my back. " What do you think you're doing? Leave her alone!" i jumped between nat and Matt, my staff ready.

"What the heck do you think you're doing, man?!" I asked him angrily.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"Let's just get out of here," Nat said, attempting to rise from the ground.

Taking advantage of the fact that the boy was frozen, Cal scooped up his tamer and motioned for Crimson and Jack to follow.

He stopped on a building top, setting Nat down, who promptly collapsed.

"Wow, I'm really dizzy," she murmered.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"Ar you okay?" I asked once I had caught up. "You don't look so good. And what was with that boy?" I snarled. "I thought he was on our side!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"It wasn't him," Cal said quietly. "I saw a dragon infultrate his body... like it was posessing him..."

Nat drew her knees to her chest again, realizing how thin they had gotten. "I'm okay," she whispered. "Just a little dizzy..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back