• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc: When I logg off today, Mew13 regains contorl of my characters. Come time tomorrow afternoon, I should be back to stay.

ic: I caught my staff as it fell from teh sky and checked it for damage, relieved to see it was just fine.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
"Oh, Did I forget to mention those meteors are also powered by my amulet, since they're actually the dragon?" The teen said wwith a chuckle, as the meteors easily broke through the sheild, and bombarded the dragons...

OOC: Please, show some damage!! Remember, we're not suppoused to beat this guy!! ;_;

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Cal's shield had begun to weaken, as it was taking up alot of his energy to keep it around two dragons and a human.

One meteor broke through, and that was all it took. Suddenly, many were slamming down all around them. One struck Cal, burning him severly.

"RUN!" the blue dragon shouted to Crimson and Jack.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I raised my staff to deflect the meteors. I manged to ward soem off, but one came too clsoe to my hand and the next thing I knew I had let go off teh staff with that hand. I may have lost a finger, but I couldn't tell due to the blurred vision caused by teh tears from the pain.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: In the words of chucky, "Stellar performance!!".XD

IC: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" The teen laughed, as the meteor struck jacks hand, and another one burned cal. "See?? You cannot win!! for I have every dragon you ever faced, and more, at my disposal!!" The teen said, and with another swipe of his blade, a portal appeared, and the old hydra emerged from it, a red aura pulsating around it. "As you can see, he is strengthened by the amulet and protected by it, so don't think he'll be easier to beat than last time." The teen said, as the dragon fired a humoungous energy blast...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Cal was struck, falling to the ground. He attempted to rise, but failed miserably. There was just too much pain, too much hurt.

A single tear leaked from the dragon's eye. "I'm sorry, Nat," he whispered. "I have failed you..."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
Laughing manaically, the teen yelled, "Orsevious, destroy this dragon, IMMEDIETLY!!", and then, the hydra stomped on cal, creating an earthquake, and a sicking crunch was heard...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc: BobV, I know Cal was making doom talk, but I think mew13 was just being dramatic, I don't think she really wanted her dragon killed. You jsut killed off every character she controls. :\

ic: Teh quake shok teh ground underneat hem. I fell and hit the ground, jarring my shoulder. I picked myself up slowly after teh shockwave, too disoriented to notice Cal was gone. Crimson however was oturaged, and began to show it in the steady green of his skin. HE opened his mouth, and a multicolored blast appeared. It was massive, about the size of a small home. He then fired off teh blast at the enemy dragon. Teh shockwave it created through both me and Crimson against the wall as it powered it's way towards teh enemy dragon. This was the ultimate version of Crimson's strongest attack, so if this didn't kill all the enemy dragons, then we were left with no more options.

ooc: I know we're supposed to lose, but at least have the attack do something, like kill off some of the weaker dragons or soemthing, or damge the main dragon. But it jsut wouldn't be fair if Crimson's ultimate attack doesn't do at least some damage. :\

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: Okay. It's not like it's aimed at the 00ber villain!!XD

IC: The attack destroyed the dragons main head, causeing it to stagger, off balance. Shaking his head, Daikem said, "Well, I guess I'll have to do this myself..", and evaporating, he reappeared where the hydra's main head was, torso-up. Laughing evily, he had the other heads act like arms, and scraping cal off his foot, Daikem set him down near Crimson, and then, he had the ice half and the electricity half grab crimson, freezeing him, and shocking him.Chuking him into the ground, Daikem shook his head, and said, "Pathetic. you tamers were worthless. However, like all great evil villains, I will spare you this time..", and laughing manaically, he and the dragon, along with the temple, turned into smoke, and dissapeared...

Meanwhile, I got up slowly, and useing my sword as a cane, I hobbled over to Tammy...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc: Honestly, that was the lamest Villain departure I have ever seen. :\

ic: I lay there against the wall, unable to move. I cried, whether it was the pain from my burnt hand or from losing Nat, I could no longer tell. Crimson crawled over to me and rested his head on my lap while I wept, unable to conttol my emotions any longer.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: what, it was the best I could come up with!! After all, yami mariks destruction looked pretty cool, and he turned into smoke!!XD

IC: Approaching tammy. I set the sword down, and sat down next to her. Getting up slowly, she looked at me, and crying, she huggged me tightly, causeing me to blush. Getting up slowly again, I walked over to Jack, and sat down on a stone nearby, with tammy resting her head on my shoulder. Turning to him, I asked, "Did you defeat Daikem??"...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"The he!! I did!" I declared angrily, tears still flwoing down my face. " what good are we?! get our butts kicked by some freak we hardly met, he killed Nat... Where were you when this was going down?!" I declared accusingly. "Where were you?!"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
"Unconsious after I got caught in a stinking explosion, you idiot!!" I snapped back. Tammy woke up, and looking at me, she sighed, and fell asleep again. Sighing, I turned to jack again, and said, "I thought Cal's barrier was inpenetrable.... how could he be defeated?", looking at cal, who was on a rock that Daikem put him on...

OOC: Sorry if that seemed like PPing. ^^;

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"Don't look at me. I've had enough" I said, painfully standing up. " I'm done with this. I'm outta here." I grumbled, holding my injured hand as I began to limp towards the door. Crimson shot Matt a look before hesitantly following me out.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: Erm, the temple dissapeared. Remember?? Anyways, this saga's been milked enough. Time to end it-dramatically!XD

IC: Suddenly, a huge X mark appeared on the door, and it sucked jack, crimson, and cal in. I grabbed onto the rock, and holding tammy's hand, I tried to pull away, but it pulled me in, and then, the X dissapeared, along with the door....

Meanwhile, Daikem, still fused with the dragon, walked up to the control room. Looking at a frightend attende, he de-fused from the hydra, and watched as it collapsed, and evaporated, with no main head to guide it. Looking at the employee's shocked face, he grabbed it, and watched with pleasure as the body evaporated into mist. Walking up a metal staircase, he went to the biological lab, where he looked at a strange ruby-yellow-colored snake-type dragon, shivering in its liqued chamber, strange spots appearing all over it. "Soon, Ulclara, my dragon... your full potential will be awakened.." Daikem said, and walked away slowly....

TO BE CONTINUED???

Well DUH!! Of course it is!!XD

Anyways, I'll have the sequal up and running in about 15 minnutes. See you in, well, 15 minnutes!!XD

*Runs*

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc: you don't seem to understand. My character is fed up. he's walking out, and is quitting. I won't leave teh rp, but he won't be heliong to fight dragons any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back