• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
  • The dragon grinned, and said, "Yuo actually thought I was a flame dragon?? No, i'm a gravity dragon!!", and then, began chargeing up...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "i don't ahve time for this!" I declared angrily. " You're not going to keep me from finding Nat!" Crimosn charged up a super sonic blast, and aimed it at the three dragons. Upon contact, teh spider dragon jsut couldn't take it and exploded. Teh yellow dragon fromteh first fight was severely damaged,and was bleeding out of his ears. Crimosn then fired an ice blast at him, freezing him solid. with a quick mighty smack of his tail, this dragon shattered to peices. And then just to not waste time, Crimson used his life blast on teh alst dragon, finishing it off as well. With the three dragons gone, A door opened, revealing a giant maze. " nat's in there somewhere." I said to Crimson. " I just know it!" We then ran off into teh maze, hoping we may find her and Cal somwhere in here.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Cal growled deep in his throat, charging up as well.

His energy boost took little to no time. His claws glowed a deep red and his entire paw was engulfed in flame as he slashed the offending dragon's throat. He watched in a satisfying way as blood blossomed around the dragon, Cal had obviously broke the jugular.

Nat was gritting her teeth in pain. It felt as though the gravity around her was bending her very bones. She wanted nothing more than to escape the maze again.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I found my way to a crossroads. i looked around , trying to figure out which way Nat was. i saw a flash of light off to myleft and figuring it might be her, I headed in that direction.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: AUGH!! I've told you, for the last time, YOU'RE IN ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!-_-;

IC: Suddenly, a cross mark appeared, and this time, it teleported Jack to a wide, silver room, with a desk in fron of him, with four buttons, saying "Self, Tammy, Nat, Matt", and then, an evil voice said, "Wait a few minnutes, and your friends should arrive..."...

Suddenly, before it died, the dragon grabbed Cal by the throat, and teleported to the desk on the side opposite jacks, Nats. With her, all the buttons were the same, except the word Nat on one of the buttons was replaced with jack....

Meanwhile, I entered the next room, and suddenly, a cross mark appeared, and I landed near my desk...

Meanwhile, Tammy had the same experience as i, and looking around, she said, "What's this test!?"..

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • "Careful, you don't want to hurt one of your friends!!" The voice said, and explained, "See, those buttons attack one of your friends fatally. you cannot leave this room without killing one of your friends.", and laughing, he said, "Very well, here's some images to encourage or de-courage!!", and suddenly, images of all the battles we fought, all the dragons we destroyed, the hatred, the rage, everything, was played in a moniter, one each above our desks...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat watched in horror as moments like her and Jack's 1st kiss were played, and images of Matt's hatred were shown to her.

"THIS IS NOT RIGHT!" she cried out angrilly, kicking the leg of the dest. "I will NOT kill off one of my friends because you told me to!" she yelled to no one imparticular.

In all honesty, what could they do if she didn't? SHe'd just sit in the room for eternity. THe others would be safe.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: I G2G, and since this depends on all the members being here, just make one last post here for the night, and don't think about busting out.XD

IC: I struggled as I saw myself injureing everybody, my attempted suicide, everything...

"I'm useless.." I said, tears falling onto the desk. "It's my fault..." I said, and began to think of a decision...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat watched slowly, tears falling from her eyes. "I won't do it," she whispered. "I won't!" she said, louder this time.

SHe watched more tender moments between herself and Jack. Now, she screamed, her fists slamming into the desk, making small cracks in the wood.

"I WON'T!!"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • 'how can you maek us make taht kind of decision?!" I roared. " There is four of us and four buttons! At best only one of us gets killed, but otherwise all of us may go! this is insane ! I'm not pushing any buttons. And the first one to push Nat's button," i said to teh others. "i'll be pushing their button." i said , making sure they got the point.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • "Oh, you fools don't realize" the voice said with a chuckle, " That either you attack one of you toghether, or be the last one standing!!", and laughed evily. And then, the voice said, "Dear natalie, you have to kill one of your friends.", and then, suddenly, me and tammy were trapped in a guilotine each, and as the blade hovered above our heads, the voice said, "Or your insignificant friends will perish, but don't worry, your hubby will be safe, and if you choose that, I will surrender, and go to another planet and another galaxy, and erase my memory. and in a few years, your friends will be revived, so it's all okay. everybody will win, so..." , and then, a big green button appeared above the other buttons, and the voice said,"Do you wish to have your friends killed but come back, without a scratch on them, 2 years later ,and have endless peace?? Or, do you want to kill one of them or your hubby, and doom yourselves??".

Meanwhile, I looked up, and said, "Do it Nat... please..."...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat shook her head. "This is all a trick!" she cried angrilly. "I own't kill you, and I won't kill Tammy! And I AM NOT GOING TO KILL JACK!" she roared, tears flooding down her cheeks.

SHe looked at the green button, worry in her eyes.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • "Hey, I just promised you everlasting peace if your friends have to kick the bucket for 2 years and come back! I think that's something to be grateful about." the voice said again, annoyed, and then, he chuckled, and said, "But, if you don't decide within 3 minnutes...", and suddenly, a small hole appeared on my right shoulder and another one appeared on tammy's left shoulders, and suddenly, it began to eat away at us, causeing us to dissapear....

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat was getting very angry. She wasn't going to kill her friends. SHe came to a quick decision. Racing to Jack's desk, she shoved his chair away and pushed the button with her own name on it.

"I'VE CHOSEN!" she shouted. "TAKE ME, NOW!"

Cal watched with bated breath, as did Jack and Crimson. All were furious with themselves for not stopping Nat before she'd slammed her fist into the button.

OOC: Yup, controlling Pogi's charas again. He can't be online for awhile.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • "Very well then, fool." The voice said, and suddenly, he said, "Natalie Whateveryourlastnameis, Jack has determined you to die!!", and suddenly, a cross mark appeared, transporting nat to her desk. the guilotines on me and tammy dissapeared, and another one appeared on tammy. As the rope unwined, a single tear ran down my face, along with tammy, and we said," Nat, we would've taken our lives for a couple years. Why?", and then, the guilotine swup down, and with a sicking crunch, Nat was decapitaited, and her head rolled under the desk, and onto the main floor, blood flowing from it. As soon as the blood ceased to flow, however, a shining portal appeared underneath the head, eradicaiting it. Then, the voice said, "Time for the ultimate test. The battle against me."....

OOC: erm, sorry, I'll have your character reappear in the sequal, but for now, just control jack, crimson, and cal, and after pogi returns, cal.XD

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Well this bites.... My chara decides to give herself in ultimate sacrifice, and she is merely decaptitated!? IS THERE NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD!?!?!?!?!?

Would there be any way to make this as all some kind of illusion? Like, Nat's not really dead, but yet again in another dimension or something? I had her do that so none of us would have to die...

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Erm... is RM's How to make Role play post thread still available?? And Mew13, I made it decapitaition so that there'd be no cruddy 4kids-like thing, like the duel with the magician in Yu-gi-oh.-_-;

IC:"Well, are you stepping into the portal or not??" the voice said, annoyed, as the body of nat dissapited, and glowed as it did. Decideing at once, me and tammy stepped into a portal, and appeared in a metal room, with a single figure in the shadows..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Jack, Cal, and Crimson all stepped into the portal.

Identical thoughts ticked through thier minds. How could this have happened? How could Nat be dead? Why did she do what she did? Why weren't they able to stop her?

Cal felt oddly numb, though a new fire was burning inside of him. He would fight for Nat, now. Fight for her avengence.

Jack also had a look of determination in his eyes. He's lost the one he'd truely cared about, and now, someone was going to pay.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Meanwhile, Nat was sent to *Oh the soccor moms won't like this!! no, it's the good place.XD*, where she encountered a strange wyven with angelic wings. Pointing to a door, he said, "Open it, Natalie, and you may see your mother for 1 year, for that guilotine actually faked your bodie at the last minnute, and your real one is in a coma..", and gestured to a white door..

Meanwhile, jack, crimson, and cal appeared in the room, and smileing the figure stepped out of the shadows,revealing he was only about 15, and carrying a sword, he said, " Grettings,tamers. No need for formalities, this is the ultimate test. A battle for survival that will not end until either you are all dead, or some of you are dead, and I'm alive!! Now, I, daikem, supreme ruler of Dragons and humans,tell you to die!!". and then, a glowing red amulet revealed itself, dangleing from his neck...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back