• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • Jack's ring glowed, as he stood before the teen defiently. Cal and Crimson both looked unmoved.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nat looked at the wavryn questioningly before opening the door, passing a body of glass on the way.

A strange reflection looked back at her. Her short, black hair and grey eyes were still the same, though her body was pale and two white wings protruded gracefully from her back. SHe was now clad in a flowing white gown.

She shook off any questions she had and continued down the long hallway the door had revealed.

On the way, many images entered her head. Mostly happy ones, though there were a few that brought tears to her eyes. She continued down the seemingly never ending corridor, smiling and crying all at once.

A familiar voice echoed in her ears. "Natalie...." it cried softly. "My little Natterfly..." the airy voiced called.

"Natterfly...." Nat repeated, remembering the pet name her mother had given her so long ago. "Mom..." she whispered, begining to race down the hallway.

OOC: I think we need to stretch this battle out as long as possible. I don't think Pogi will be too happy if we go through the final ultimate battle without him!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Oh, don't worry. this battle, also,
    Spoiler: huge spoilers!!XD

IC: Pulling out a sword, the teen charged at us, and then, hs amulet glowing, he swung at us, and a huge gust of wind, electricity, and earth hit me and ruby, slamming us into the wall. Turning to Jack, Crimson, Cal, Venus, and tammy, he swung again, and suddenly, a huge dragon, with elements of the phoinex, the chinese dragon, the white half of the hydra, and the spider dragon, along with Nidhogger, erupted from the blade. Roaring at us, it swung its claw, and a huge flaming acid blast, in the shape of a phoinex, charged at us...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Cal froze it, watching as it shattered as it hit the ground.

Crimson roared, sending a blast of sonic wind energy at the fused dragon.

Jack grippedhis staff, stabbing it at the teen's exposed neck.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Before the attack even hit the teen, he dodged it effortlessly, and uppercutted Jack in the jaw. Turning, he said, "Now, to show a type of dangerous cosplay from yu-gi-oh!!", and suddenly, his entire body dissapeared, along with the amulet, and reappeared on the dragons head, and smileing, the teen said, "Prepare to die!!" as the dragon shot a huge energy blast..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Jack had turned his head to avoid being hit by the uppercut. He spun around to see that the teen had dissapeared.

Cal and Crimson both charged up and matched the energy blast, stopping it in midair. Where the two powerful attacks (Cal and Crimson's had fused) met, an enormous amount of light was being given off.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: This is insane. you don't kill a character off, it's not right. And what's with the way you've been posting Bob V, whe he villains seem to be rambling on and on and on?

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: ugh, pogi, read before you reply. she'll return in the sequal, I just wanted something at least a bit plot-twisty.;_;

IC: The teen laughed, and said, "There is nothing you can do to destroy me!!", and the dragon roared. Swinging his sword, a swarm of infection moths flew out of it, and leeched onto all the dragons. Then, his entire body evaporated like mist on the dragon, and reappeared next to it. Then, the dragon stabbed the energy blast with his claw, creating a huge explosion that slammed me and ruby out of the temple, and into the earth...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • CAl and Crimson merely burned the moths to a crisp, watching as their scorched bodies floated to the ground.

Seeing the explosion, Cal threw up a huge energy shield that blocked the attack from himself, Crimson, and Jack. He'd attempted to extend it around Tammy and Matt, but found he was too late as the hurtled through the temple.

Crimson let out a huge roar, an amount of sonic energy flying at the evil dragon and tamer. Cal's eyes glowed a malicious purple, and the strange purple smoke began to waft around the battle arena.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • "WAHAHAHA!!!" The teen laughed, and said, "You fool. You expect me to be damaged by your pitiful smoke and sonic energy blast??? And don't even think it would affect this dragon..", and the dragon roared, and sucked up all the smoke and the sonic energy blast into its nostils, then breathed it out in a huge death sonic smoke tornado that encircled Jack, Cal, adn Crimson..

Tammy, venus, me and ruby were about 3 feet into the earth. Blood flowing from our lips, we lay unconsious..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • It was Cal's smoke, so he had no problems against it. With a small wave of his tail, the smoke dissipated.

The energy shield was still held in place, so the sonic blast did nothing as well.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: ugh. you guys are acting uber. This guy, for crying out loud, is the uber villain!! we're not suppoused to beat this guy anyway. don't worry, he'll be toned down next time.XD

IC: Suddenly, the teen swiped his blade yet again, and this time, the pink and blue dragon that had previously been sacrificed for rings erupted from it, their eyes red. Roaring, they smashed the energy sheild with a single slash, and then, flew at Jack..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Jack dove out of the way, knowing full well that those dragons were impostors. The true dragons' souls resided in his ring, as well as Nat's.

Nat...

The thought of her death caused hot anger to swell within his soul. His ring glowed, and the glow extended around his body, finally encasing his staff. He swung the wooden beam with deadly accuracy, hearing a sickening crunch as his staff met with the blue dragon's head.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Even as the skull was cracked from the attack, the dragon was unfazed. Grinning, it ripped off half of the staff, and chomped it into braces. Luaghing, the teen said, "You idiots, you think your attacks can hurt them? They, as well as I, have plenty of power and protection from this amulet, the devil's amulet.", and gestured to his amulet, which glowed blood red...

I tried to get up, but as soon as i crawled out of the ditch I was in, I fell unconsious again...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc:I may not be able to step in until tomorrow afternoon, but I still got a boen to pick with you. Don't ever destroy teh staff. I'm going to step in temporarily just to avoid teh destruction of my staff.

ic: As soona s teh staff made contact, I pulled back to avoid any counterattack and put my staff back at the ready position.

ooc: Don't ever destroy the staff.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Ugh. Destroying the staff is to show how powerful the guy is. Sheesh. -_-;

IC: The dragon grabbed the staff, and flew high up into the sky, then erupted into a meteor shower, which bombarded Jack, Crimson, and Cal. Laughing evily again, the teen said, "You fools think you can actually defeat me?? Even if you survive this attack, there's no way you'd be able to beat me now!!"...

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: I never said it was destoryed then!! I only said he grabbed it, silly!!XD

IC: The staff hurtled to the earth, spinning, an aura of air surrounding it...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Cal threw up the shield again, watching in a satisfied way as each meteor was smashed into a million pieces as it struck the shield.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nat was still wandering down the hallway. The same gastly voice kept calling out the same thing: Natterfly.

Nat continued trying to get to it. The voice, the name, it all sounded too familiar. Natterfly... Natterfly...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back