• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Alverge: I'll try this again then! Vibrava use Dragon Breath again!*Vibrava opens his mouth and out comes yellowish sparks that fly straight towards Bagon*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya but since of the move that alverage did bagon has now lost.
    Congrats here is the next battle...

kirby00 vs Professor Birch

and these are the trainers that are in round 2 so far so lets get started with kirby00 having the first move.

asher son of ash
    alverage

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • :knockedou Ooops, missed that one. And I'm supposed to be leader. Oh well, RPG's were never my strongest point...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya i do the rpg's and election's you do the other stuff...

which reminds me
    UPDATE: July 1st we will have a election for the next leader that leader will uh...lead for 2 month's. all votes are to be sent to me via pm here's how it works you have to have a vice-leader and Member regulator{update member list} to be able to run for leader.

You have untill the 20th to get yourself on the list.

Zangoose13

Gothic Member
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 30, 2004
    hi

I would like to join.
    Yeah since Im new it would be cool to join a club.

+ i love flygon the most XD. I got 7 of them in ruby and there all lv100 XD.
    Blue i hope you dont mine but i like that flygon for yours ^_^.

Can I have it. WEll laterz

Friend
    Julian

Years
  • i did the ancient power move... i dont think my opponent is even coming, so can i be declared the winner?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yep since no move has been made you are the winner...so these are the people in round 2 so far.
    Kirby002
    asher son of ash
    alverage

Here is the next battle.

6.Kenta-Kun vs Chairman Kaga

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I've been out of it for a long time...sorry folks. Uhh...what are we doing? ^^;;

I'm guessing I still have Salamence...I hope I'm right o_o

Salamence: Raaaar

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    yep...
    Now remember you each have 100hp and you can heal yourself twice in the battle by 20hp you cannot attack in the same turn you healed yourself.
    REF: WOW.. A wonderfull dragon claw sliced right through Dragonair knocking it to the ground
    CK:100hp
    KK:85hp

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back