• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • well rock is strong vs ice, so i think it still doesnt double 2x the damage other than it being flying... and thats if rock isnt reisstant to ice canceling out the super effectiveness... newas i use rocksldie again for flicnhing

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    kirby00 said:
    o well i thoguh it as your turn, ok my next move is rock slide
    Sorry kirb...your out.
    Kenta moves on to the final! VS quilavablue...or whatever he calls himself now lol.

It's an rpg that we are doing.

Years
  • i would have but 4 got it was flinced,it was 10 days when i replied not 21, so it wasnt almost 3 weeks... neway ok go ahead, i jsut remember when ppl didnt post for a while they got pmed. if im wrong then go ahead...

Years
  • You call me Alverge now Blue XP. Im not gonna be able to come as often as you may want me to but I will as much as I can. So when are we starting?*Alverges Vibrava floats beside him*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back