• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS Clan (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    I Think I Like Wario Best For Some Levels, Cuz He Can Punch Really Good.
    And Mario For Others, Cuz He Is Faster, Easyer To Controll, And Jumps on Walls.
    Luigi, He's My Favorite Mario Character, But I Don't Ever Use Him In This Game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I like Luigi best because he can spin-jump, so he doesn't fall as fast as the others ^^

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    i like mario cause he has like no flaw hes good at everything he well balanced i use him the most but whatever cap i use the most would be luigi what of you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I know. I usually put them in egg-form, ready to throw at the annoying Goombas @_@

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    Oh I am so joining this club. I love my new DS, I stroke it when no one's looking ^_^ I even keep track of the charges on my calender. My DS is my preciousssss.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Welcome Lonepichu! *Feels the exact same way about his DS XD*

Awesome banner MM2000! *Puts in his siggie*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

I can't wait until Pokemon Diamond comes out. I really want to see how it will "revolutionize" the series!

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I've had a DS for awhile now, so I'll join. I only have the Metroid demo and Mario 64 DS, but when better games come out, I'll get more!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    pokejungle said:
    XD

I can't wait until Pokemon Diamond comes out. I really want to see how it will "revolutionize" the series!

I can't wait either. XD Btw, only $70 more dollars until I can buy a DS! ^__________________________^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Welcome both of you! The DS is well worth it! ^_~

Darklink- I'm in the same position!

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Yeah the DS was a huge sucess, during the Christmas time it was SOLD OUT everywhere, my cousin told me, he got lucky to have gotten one. (he lives in NY, making it even harder to get for him) I'm glad I got it in November!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm glad I got it in November too! =3

Around here, its hard to find anyplace that has them >>; But that's a good thing! Nintendo will support a system that sells well. *coughgoodbyeereaderwelovedyoucough*

Wow, that was a loooooooong cough!

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    pokejungle said:
    I'm glad I got it in November too! =3

Around here, its hard to find anyplace that has them >>; But that's a good thing! Nintendo will support a system that sells well. *coughgoodbyeereaderwelovedyoucough*

Wow, that was a loooooooong cough!

XD Yeah, now they will start focusing on the DS and GBA will lose it's spot, slowly....... And the DS will become the bestselling system ever!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back