• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS Clan (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ya.

The DS seems to be doing really well in Japan [Much better than the PSP =P] and in the USA! I'm quite relieved! [But, I never really doubted it!]

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    I found out a few days ago the ds is released 18 days after my birthday *walks up to mum and asks for a late birthday prezzie* nah i have to buy it my self and i get $30 a week/ $120 per month i should be right btw how much did your ds cost here its $200.00

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    WOW, im joinin this club! I just ordered a DS from ebay lol.....there hard to get in the UK lol

Im gonna also buy mario 64 because that looks wicked!

What is the Metroid demo like? How good are the grafix? (compared to gamecube)

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Newten5 said:
    WOW, im joinin this club! I just ordered a DS from ebay lol.....there hard to get in the UK lol

Im gonna also buy mario 64 because that looks wicked!

What is the Metroid demo like? How good are the grafix? (compared to gamecube)
    The grapics are poor, but it is only a demo. the demo itself has a multiplayer mode, which is pretty identical to Prime 2's, but with usernames, it has a training that has a ten minite limit, and I'd have to say it is pretty much useless.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Multiplayer is pretty fun =3 The graphics are way better than GBA! Ummm...It helps pass the time until you can get a real game too.

Welcome to the club!

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    I Got My DS For My Birthday(5 Days Before x-mas:D)And They Were Sold Out Everywhere, So My Mom Had To Get It Off Of Ebay For $230! :dead:

Metroid...The Day I Got My DS, I Turned On Metroid, And I Was Expecting GBAish Graphics, And I Saw Metroid, And I Nearly Died!Yeah, For Such A Small System, DS Has Godlike Graphics.
    Oh Yeah, And Multiplayer Is Fun, A Always Woop My friends @$$ In It, I Like The Green Metroid.

Oh, And Mario DS IS A MUST Get.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Yeah, Mario DS is very good. I have like, 81 stars? considering I have a job and go to school that is quite an acomplishment.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Luigi in the cage....... you mean the one in Tick Tock Clock? or the one in the Haunted house? I don't remember too well, but if it's the Tick Tock Clock one,make sure you are Luigi, first before you go in the level, wait till the big hand on the clock goes to the 12. go in at the 12 mark, and then keep on going up until you get to a cage and look on your map and the star is very close, look for a red block and get the flower out of it and go in the cage and you'll go right through. The star should be right there.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Yay! Thank You Darklink! I Beat The Level!*Does The New Star Dance*
    Ahem...
    Anyway, People I Got I A New Game For My DS. It Is Called Urbz Sims In The City, It Is Really Good! I Give It 4 And A Half Out Of 5 Stars!

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks for lettin me join! I just got my DS, and as marilmonster said, the DS has Godlike grafix considerin its a handheld! I finished all three training missions on metroin and Mario DS is on its way to me!!! *dies* were all so lucky.

I cant wait till goldeneye comes out for DS, I no its comin cause I go on GameSpot :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I love using making DS's on the computer too! ^^

Anyone recognize this: (+[_]::) ? XP

Welcome Pokemunna!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

I'll probably end up buying a PSP if it does well, but, I'll always like my DS better =3

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I think both are equal, They all have thier disadvantages and advantages.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    I Shall Never Buy A PSP!! Well, Mabey If I Can Cough Up 300 Bucks...But That Isn't Very Likely. Besides, My DS Is My Beautiful Little Girl...Her Name Is Lizzy
    *Strokes Presious DS*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I haven't named or gender-ized my DS...yet. I'm not sure if I'll be able to call it by a name >>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back